Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol exactly.

Imagine the above head saying "And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with."

9bkx7k.jpg

LOL :D

It is a disappointment for me, but a spending less to worry about ...:)

Any thoughts on this..
Does he really need 2 full long sleeve
shirts on plus coat. No wonder why he loooks bulky

perhaps taking one off will be the trick????

also his face may have changed alittle but we knew it was never gonna be the scowl and alot were excited. Y is everyone bashing this figure if we knew there would
be no scowl. I'll be u this figure will look alot nicer in person. Ask anyone off the steer who it is and they are gonna say brad Pitt. How Many other figures can u say that about.

Some of you guys are un____ingbelievable, and to think the best 12" figure out there was the Ultimate Bounty Hunter Jango Fett figure from Hasbro. We have come a long way since then, this figure looks amazing! I guess some of you need to _____ for the sake of _____ing. Too many overcritical twats on here.

Some of you guys are un____ingbelievable, and to think the best 12" figure out there was the Ultimate Bounty Hunter Jango Fett figure from Hasbro. We have come a long way since then, this figure looks amazing! I guess some of you need to _____ for the sake of _____ing. Too many overcritical twats on here.

I know right, its like the only thing sadder are the people who take criticism over a toy personally, like they had something to do with it. :monkey2

Sounds like regret to me. If you were satisfied buying it, it wouldn't matter what others thought.

I'm happy alot, when I have sex, when I eat, when I drink and watch movies, I'm not happy when the only chance at an Aldo figure from the top 1/6 company in the industry ends up subpar. I don't usually have sex or eat and drink here so I tend to stick to my feelings on the toys.

It's a really good figure (like all HT figures are), it just could have been so much better. It definately looks like Brad Pitt, but the facial expression just doesn't scream Aldo The Apache to me.

201003199607ed91e73a3f2x.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if there ever was a second headsculpt. The image above looks like the hair just doesn't have the 'loose' hair attached, which is a seperate piece as can be seen in the close up that 'dieguito_89' posted. The lack of definition in the face wrinkles could be accounted for by the drop in detail lost in the mould. As well as the rather flat lighting.

Did HT ever admit there was a second updated sculpt?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
This is NOTHING compared to the HT Big Chap Forum a few months ago!
:rotfl

Back