Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of loose pieces for this figure up for auction on eBay all the sudden? Seriously. Check it out. N.Y online or whatever that place is called has the jacket, pants, head, both shirts etc all up for auction right now. Yeah from time to time they have them up there for sale at ridiculous prices but never up for auction.... especially all parts( or at least the major parts). I dunno.... could this have anything to do with new DX10 announcement? Get rid of old stock now? I dunno...

edit: Yeah there is a lot up now. Like two sculpts, the shirts, pants, roses and box etc.. Just type hot toys terminator. Like I said auction not buy now.

Last edited:
Yes and here in the uk some ppl are still trying to get £300 + for the old T2 Arnie, Come on seriously guys ? I've seen the DX one for £172 inc free shipping on pre-release :cuckoo:

i bet there will be a sudden explosion of fake accounts and false advertising claiming 'real leather' jackets and etc when the dx10 comes out. Be careful what you purchase guys. Read the fine lines carefully, if you feel fishy don't risk your money on these things

I'm glad that prices have become more reasonable, I've already seen most all go in the last few days for less than $300. I've even seen one go for $255, I'm hoping to get one for less than that if possible. I already posted a new WTB thread. :D

You know now that I’ve been thinking about it I have an idea of why there are so many parted out pieces of this figure on EBay now. It’s because all these guys that have been sitting on these figures trying or waiting to cash in know now that they’re not going for as much, or soon want hardly be going for anything. So they’re thinking the only way left to make any big money is to part them out asap. Just my opinion.

Thankfully I sold mine as soon as the new one was announced for retail price. :lol

Hell I didn't even get enough to cover the cost of the new figure. :(

What impresses me most is that the parts are still going for very high prices.

On the other hand, I bought a black shirt last month and after the DX announcement I thought they would be cheaper now. Yet I was very surprised they are going now for MORE than what I payed.:lol
Maybe because the new DX figure wont have it?

IMAG0410.jpg
IMAG0405.jpg
IMAG0408.jpg

Who needs a shirt:lol

Just having some fun, bored right now:monkey3

Just ordered the coo model minigun from monkey depot, for those who want this piece its only 30 bucks. It looks like an amazing piece, super realistic. I know i'm late on this one and with the new dx there may not be much demand right now but I know some are still looking for one.

I agree that based on what weve seen so far that mms117 > dx10, But thats the prototype, maybe the released version will surpass the orginal. The dx has more gimmics and weapons but the first release seems to be a more solid figure imo.

Back