Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't surprize me at all. The stupid prices that the T2 T800 and it's parts are going for just goes to show how greedy everything to do with this figure is making everyone.

Blame the people who ultimately pay it, not the sellers, can't fault someone for trying to get big bucks if the market shows them people will pay it. They either sell it for the high price or drop it to reasonable when no one bites, but as long as someone is willing to pay, they'll keep aiming big.

Get the phone Fatboy its great mark.
Very robust and looks very real.
I have one.
I would like one along with the cyberdyne set up but money situation is rather bad. Stopped my CC increase so I am at max again.

Rather get the nade and mini gun set up for now. Might ask for the bike for easter prezzie (27yrs old ) :rotfl

Too late. It's already sky rocketed. :monkey2

I've been searching every place possible for an M79 and it's no-where to be found (At a reasonable price of course).

Ebay has it going for like $40+ and that's just the thumper. No Bandolier, no grenades hell it doesn't even come with the box. All this from HK/SE Asia sellers who mail stuff in envelopes.:dunno

Hey bud, I got the m134 the other day and the bag they have at toys2 and they got together like a charm. The bag is nice and big and it has slots on the side on their inside for other weapons. Very cool.

is really non sense just ignore it...I have paid for mine usd 20 shipped

I figured as much it just made me a little nervous because toys2 said that they aren't even available at the distributor. So if this is long term does not bode well for those of us still looking for the m79.

Blame the people who ultimately pay it, not the sellers, can't fault someone for trying to get big bucks if the market shows them people will pay it. They either sell it for the high price or drop it to reasonable when no one bites, but as long as someone is willing to pay, they'll keep aiming big.

Yep, Maul has the right of it. Hot Toys is charging the big bucks not only because of the quality but more so because they can. Why? Visit the Show Your Shelves thread and you'll find out. :lol

Hey bud, I got the m134 the other day and the bag they have at toys2 and they got together like a charm. The bag is nice and big and it has slots on the side on their inside for other weapons. Very cool.

Awesome. :panic:

Thanks for the update. Could you put up a pic as well?

Awesome. :panic:

Thanks for the update. Could you put up a pic as well?

My camera is on the fritz so I will only be able to upload pics form my camera phone. I'll try to do it later today but if not then later. I'll be busy all week.

Oh and I just bought this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Soldier-Navy-Seal-Pointman-Grenade-Launcher-1-6-Bbi-Miniature-Vietnam-/230767565066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35bad1990a

It's not a coomodel but it will suffice until I find one. I think it looks pretty nice for the price.

Does anyone know where I can find a black bandolier? Something that will go with these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/230766313722?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

fingers.gif

something i made during my photoshoot the other day.
was much more complicated than i expected

:horror What's trying to get out of his pants!

:lol It looks good buddy. I'd like to see more if your up to doing it again. Maybe something like him cocking his gun or something?

Man,that didn't sound right.

Nifty! But his side is pulsating! Has he got an alien inside him?

i didn't notice that until i've edited the whole thing, my hands must have contacted with the body while trying to move the fingers, i never expected the editing process to be so annoying :slap

Nice setup James. Just needs a Sarah Connor in the middle, lol

Doing my best to get the nade launcher and belt set up. I do have an old Action man launcher painted up but it looks a bit larger than 1/6. Not sure on the feebay sizes for accuracy but will do my best.

the belt and the rounds are the hardest part IMO. I think I may try to make a belt with some elastic and build it around each round.

Does anyone have an opinion on either of these ammo bundles please ?.
Set 1 - Set 2

I asked about set 1 and was told that the blue caps on 6 of the rounds are not removable. But they do look plastic glued on metal to me so maybe a little prying will get them to give way.

Strange question related to me trying to make my own bandoleer. I was thinking of stapling the elastic around each round to get a tight fit.
I have tried but I cant understand stapler sizes. I want the smallest possible. Do I need 26/8 or No 10 ?.

Also need to figure out the width of elastic needed. anyone got a size in height on a 40mm round please ?.

I have been choking on my rage almost all day now. Flipping DX10 and without any notice. I am very happy with my T800 and he has become one if not my favourite figure to date, but £100 is so much to me. Despite the huge love for mine I would have waited to save some money.

If I knew I could have gotten the "near complete" T2 T800 for £100 less. And I still need to get the cyberdyne gear which will cost and extra £65 ish.

Very rage indeed.

Now switch my focus from the weapons to a bike. Will try to pick up the weapons from the DX10 when parted out.

Rageeeeeee

Back