Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd only buy the weapons separately on evilbay and maybe the HS if the final one is better.

Even though first release seems better I will still pick up the dx, I love the orginal and it is still one of my favs til this day. I have no problem displaying the dx alongside mms117, In the end they are both cool figures.

I'll personally wait for the BD version, which I'm pretty sure they'll release some day.

Yes I do .

Yes, definitely, judging by what I can see of the DX10 prototype.

I agree that based on what weve seen so far that mms117 > dx10, But thats the prototype, maybe the released version will surpass the orginal. The dx has more gimmics and weapons but the first release seems to be a more solid figure imo.

Thanks guys, just debating on which one I should go for. Really thinking of trying to find MMS117 :)

Well good luck, Its dropped a little in price with the dx10 news, and some fools may sell it for cheap in antisapation of the dx, so I say go for it if you can get a good price.

I'd say around the price they are selling the new DX10 for. Otherwise just wait and see the final product, it might be better than the MMS117.

Well good luck, Its dropped a little in price with the dx10 news, and some fools may sell it for cheap in antisapation of the dx, so I say go for it if you can get a good price.

That sounds fair. I'll see what I can find. :)

I'd say around the price they are selling the new DX10 for. Otherwise just wait and see the final product, it might be better than the MMS117.

I don't think you will find one mib or near mint for less than 300 even with the dx10 on the horizion. It's true that by the time the dx is released it may surpass mms117 so waiting is an option, but its gunna be abit of a wait as its due to be released in around october than by the time in gets shipped world wide it will be november if there is no delay which happen all the time with hot toys.

I don't think you will find one mib or near mint for less than 300 even with the dx10 on the horizion. It's true that by the time the dx is released it may surpass mms117 so waiting is an option, but its gunna be abit of a wait as its due to be released in around october than by the time in gets shipped world wide it will be november if there is no delay which happen all the time with hot toys.

I agree but personally I wouldn't want to pay overprice for an old version that might be outdated by a new better version costing only half of the price for the old version. That seller who'll get 300+ usd for the old version will be laughing his way to the bank + he will have a new DX10 figure...

I agree but personally I wouldn't want to pay overprice for an old version that might be outdated by a new better version costing only half of the price for the old version. That seller who'll get 300+ usd for the old version will be laughing his way to the bank + he will have a new DX10 figure...

I'm not into paying aftermarket prices myself, I get most of my stuff when first released. There is nothing wrong with mms117, it may be two years old but still looks better than the dx prototype as it stands now and is worth the price imo. I have three mms117's, two still in the brown shippers and one displayed, I love this figure and would not consider selling one. The price he is worth is all in how big a fan you really are:)

I'm not into paying aftermarket prices myself, I get most of my stuff when first released. There is nothing wrong with mms117, it may be two years old but still looks better than the dx prototype as it stands now and is worth the price imo. I have three mms117's, two still in the brown shippers and one displayed, I love this figure and would not consider selling one. The price he is worth is all in how big a fan you really are:)

I don't mind paying a reasonable aftermarket price for a figure I really want and there doesn't seem to be hope for a new version, but if there is a new improved re-release in the works of the figure I want I wouldn't value the old version at twice of its original price, especially if it's not BNIB.

I don't mind paying a reasonable aftermarket price for a figure I really want and there doesn't seem to be hope for a new version, but if there is a new improved re-release in the works of the figure I want I wouldn't value the old version at twice of its original price, especially if it's not BNIB.

Yeah it all come down to your personal point of view, were all differant and your point is vaild, however the dx is new but not exactly improved. It has more weapons and gimmics but those gimmics are hurting the overall sculpt. there is a ugly gap in the back of the head and the face looks less like arnie than mms117. I am getting the dx10 don't get me wrong its a cool figure, and for mqhuynh(dude your name is crazy) to get the dx10 would be his best bet in terms of pricing at this point, if he like mms117 better I say get what you like and I argee that with him that it is better.

Yeah it all come down to your personal point of view, were all differant and your point is vaild, however the dx is new but not exactly improved. It has more weapons and gimmics but those gimmics are hurting the overall sculpt. there is a ugly gap in the back of the head and the face looks less like arnie than mms117. I am getting the dx10 don't get me wrong its a cool figure, and for mqhuynh(dude your name is crazy) to get the dx10 would be his best bet in terms of pricing at this point, if he like mms117 better I say get what you like and I argee that with him that it is better.

But it's still just a prototype so who knows how it will turn out in the end? I recall the prototype of the MMS117 was different and later got improved, no?

But yeah I totally agree with you, myanuhqy's name is crazy! :lol

But it's still just a prototype so who knows how it will turn out in the end? I recall the prototype of the MMS117 was different and later got improved, no?

But yeah I totally agree with you, myanuhqy's name is crazy! :lol

:rotfl Where did you come up with that name, did you just close your eyes and type:cuckoo: anyway the proto for mms117 was not changed, the only thing added was the black t-shirt. I totally hope it is revised and that it does surpass the orginal.

Yeah sorry guys, I guess I should change my name to make it easier. Maybe i'll change my nick to Jack or something LOL....
Thanks for the feedback bros.

I thougt I saw some prototype pics of the mms117 where the hs was different...

Yeah sorry guys, I guess I should change my name to make it easier. Maybe i'll change my nick to Jack or something LOL....
Thanks for the feedback bros.

Not trying to pick on you :nana: just...........dam:rotfl

I thougt I saw some prototype pics of the mms117 where the hs was different...

Maybe, but I don't remember that:dunno

Back