Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too sure if this problem has been discussed, I finally opened mine and noticed the endo hand is sitting a little crooked on the rest of the arm. I notice everything, anyone else experience this? And if there is a solution? Just trying to move the fingers I feel as though I'm going to snap it. hahaha

Thanks guys

For those who have this figure, do you think this figure is a better product then then new DX10?

yes I do too

04042012009.jpg

I wish EB would have gone that route so I could pose him with the jacket off and the endo arm plugged in...

It's a steal bro at $27+S/H

You actually beat me to posting about Monkey Depot's deal. Had my eyes on it since almost 3 weeks now, never got down to actually getting it. They don't ship Int'l.

And the Intoyz one is plastic, COO is 10 nothces above in quality and on the realism meter.

You actually beat me to posting about Monkey Depot's deal. Had my eyes on it since almost 3 weeks now, never got down to actually getting it. They don't ship Int'l.

And the Intoyz one is plastic, COO is 10 nothces above in quality and on the realism meter.

I noticed it there and was like:yess: so ordered. I had always heard good things about it, but have not found a detailed review on it. Glad to hear I got a good deal:)

They do. I just ordered one and their list of countries they ship to includes pretty much everywhere except maybe North Korea, Cuba and parts of the Middle East.

Guys, well I found a MMS117 for around $275 shipped. The guy said its brand new and still sealed in its box. So i'm happy with that. After looking at the DX10 head sculpt I couldn't pass up the old version for now. Hope I made the right decision...

Guys, well I found a MMS117 for around $275 shipped. The guy said its brand new and still sealed in its box. So i'm happy with that. After looking at the DX10 head sculpt I couldn't pass up the old version for now. Hope I made the right decision...

Congrats:hi5: thats a great price for him, I don't think you will be dissapointed. He is still one of my personal favorates and if you are a big fan of arnie and the terminator I don't see why you would regret it as its an awesome piece. Just go on youtube and check out some reviews, there are about a million of them:lol Its my favorate thing to do when I'm waiting for a figure to arrive.

Congrats:hi5: thats a great price for him, I don't think you will be dissapointed. He is still one of my personal favorates and if you are a big fan of arnie and the terminator I don't see why you would regret it as its an awesome piece. Just go on youtube and check out some reviews, there are about a million of them:lol Its my favorate thing to do when I'm waiting for a figure to arrive.

I get the figure in about a week's time so I'll post my thoughts then. From now till then pictures in this thread will have to do.

Congrats man! :clap

You did the right decision. If the DX10 HS gets improved you could always buy it separately, that's what I will do if they improve it.

The coo model is too heavy I think you could break the arms easily due the continuos stress of the peg's arms

Thanks for the warning. I'll get some sort of transparent, plastic beam to support the coomodel if its that heavy

Never heard of this one before. :dunno

Anyone face such a problem?

Dude, I just went on toys2 and I pulled up the accessories list for 'action figures' and the coomodel79 was there for $25! As soon as I filled my order I went back to copy the link and PM you but I saw that it was 'out of stock'.:mad: Now I don't know if they got a very limited supply back in stock and I bought the last one or they found one last one and put it up. I doubt the latter.I'll post pics as soon as I get it.:hi5:

Back