Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
douglas-terminator-2-20080908051827726-000.jpg

Hey... that's the Buy More manager from Chuck :lol

That IS a nice bike! But out of my price range. So Im settling for the New Bright RC.

Maybe some day...

I got my New Bright yesterday and I'm really impressed with it. It was pretty cheap and after taking off the stabilizer wheels with a screwdriver and hiding the antenna under the seat it looks quite good.

It sure does.

I like how well the neck blends in with the head, there is some skin under the chin that drops a bit and really gives a seamless look to it.

I also noticed his left knee joint popped out when i was changing the shirt though it was no big deal, just popped it back into place. Be sure to keep the plastic tray insert that is holding the roses for the box, it fits nice and snug in the rose box.

2qdq2xk.jpg

Very nice pic with Marcus there, I'm getting him on the 15th of this month, playing catch up with HT Terminator sucks balls.

I got my New Bright yesterday and I'm really impressed with it. It was pretty cheap and after taking off the stabilizer wheels with a screwdriver and hiding the antenna under the seat it looks quite good.

Cool. May I ask where you got yours from? Ive been looking at them on ebay and theres not many. And they have bids (probably for the same reason I want one lol)

The CG looked so bad to me there, I thought it was the perfect punctuation to such an underwhelming, under-achieving, and misguided movie. Of course, this isn't the place to discuss such things. . .

mine arrived today from sideshow via fedex but there is nothing about a customs fee should i be worried or have i escaped it?

I liked the movie for what it was. It was better than T3 in my book.

I didnt think I would like it as much as I did. It surprised me. And when the cameo happened I was like HOLY SH**!! That was a pleasant surprise.

I've always been a fan of all the Terminator movies, 1 being my fav of course but I didn't think I would like Salvation whenever it first hit the scene either and it was a big surprise, I love how they worked in the new character of Marcus into the story and the young Reese "Come with me if you want to live" line was awesome!!!! :rock

Really? How come? I thought they did a great job with it. And you cant have a Terminator movie without Ahnold in it! Even if it was a CGI replica of him. :rotfl

Being more than familiar with Arnold's body, Kickinger failed as his stand-in. Kickinger's a larger man so it looked almost cartoonish when Arnold's head was pasted over the body. We already know that there were other versions of the T-800 (little Franco's cameo in T1) so they should've just used Roland's face.

Back