Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, well, I'm not the best person to ask since I don't even own the figure :eek: . Just takin' guesses.

Unboxed it tonight. Again WOW. But does the .45 not come with a clip?

It sure does.

I like how well the neck blends in with the head, there is some skin under the chin that drops a bit and really gives a seamless look to it.

I also noticed his left knee joint popped out when i was changing the shirt though it was no big deal, just popped it back into place. Be sure to keep the plastic tray insert that is holding the roses for the box, it fits nice and snug in the rose box.

6dveqb.jpg

2qdq2xk.jpg

5yt934.jpg

Got Mine Yesterday from sideshow, This thing is amazing the best figure (up to now). Cannot wait for the sarah connor to ship.

John

I got a letter from Customs today saying I had to pay an additional 35 quid after I send my Paypal receipt to them. What bull____ is this? I'm cancelling Sarah too. How can this be avoided in future?

I got a letter from Customs today saying I had to pay an additional 35 quid after I send my Paypal receipt to them. What bull____ is this? I'm cancelling Sarah too. How can this be avoided in future?

Have your seller/shipper mark it as a gift.

I'm pretty sure he got it from the same seller as me, if so he does mark as a gift. I had the same problem.

Will you have to wait til next week now?

I can see the stand/base that would be included with the Steel Mill T-800 being really cool. Like the Sarah Connor exclusive version only more elaborate.

If they do a BD DX figure, it'd be awesome if they made the stand lights orange to get a steel glow on the figure.

People are hyping the crap out of MMS DX 04 and Hot Toys has even stated that they're not going to disappoint.

I keep seeing that phrase tossed out :lol Seriously, would Hot TOys is ever say "Yes, we're making DX04 but really...it's not all that great. Most people won't like it."

My item shipped from sideshow, and holy cow.....! Shipping was over $15........whatever happened to around $10-12?!?!

I imagine FedEX and UPS rates have gone up along with the USPS? :dunno

Unboxed it tonight. Again WOW. But does the .45 not come with a clip?

Its should have a clip.
My BladeII's right handgun didn't come with a clip inserted while the left one did. I emailed HT Customer Service and the seller (local hobby shop) about it with a jpeg scan of my receipt, it was sent to the hobby shop after a month.

It sure does.

I like how well the neck blends in with the head, there is some skin under the chin that drops a bit and really gives a seamless look to it.

I also noticed his left knee joint popped out when i was changing the shirt though it was no big deal, just popped it back into place. Be sure to keep the plastic tray insert that is holding the roses for the box, it fits nice and snug in the rose box.

6dveqb.jpg

2qdq2xk.jpg

5yt934.jpg

hey valfar....what make fatboy do you have in the background....i have been trying to find a nice one and its killing me!!

I'm thinking there will be a Assault on Cyberdyne T-800 DX. Why ? They didn't include PERS on the T-800 we had because he comes with the sunglasses. The Cyberdyne version would have to have the eyes visible - hence PERS. It gets beefed up with the extra weapons and a partial battle damage head and gloved hands, but loses the glasses & swap in endo arm from the current T-800

I'm pretty sure he got it from the same seller as me, if so he does mark as a gift. I had the same problem.

Will you have to wait til next week now?

Yeah next Tuesday. This never happened before in all my time collecting. On another note Randy at NECA hinted on his Twitter that there are more Terminator figures coming soon. Might be T1...

Back