Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That or after a few KFC Double Downs :lol

Those ____ing douchy pics were taken of Arnold while on vacation after his surgery. Most people use them to talk ____ but I'm willing to bet the ____talkers have more in common with Farley's physique on the previous page than Arnold's above.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Those ____ing douchy pics were taken of Arnold while on vacation after his surgery. Most people use them to talk ____ but I'm willing to bet the ____talkers have more in common with Farley's physique on the previous page than Arnold's above.

Jesus NAM, you're pretty sensitive about the Governor... He is in his mid-60's afterall.... Combine that with a high stress job and I'd say the dude looks great.

God, Arnold is over 60 and I guarantee his physique is still better than most folks on here. Gotta give him props for his discipline.

Hey man, it's just like watching sports... it's my baseball, basketball, hockey, etc... for me. That's why I bodybuild :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

You mean watching like Mr Olympia?
Im a trainer and Bodybuilding contests still bore the hell out of me. I would much rather watch main sports.

Ski is as clean as a whistle, DiFab. All natural....

I was joking, like everyone else in here.:rotfl Just an excuse for me to use a quote. You guys know how it is.

And nothing is above satire, especially not Arnold.

Yes, Ski is a bodybuilder. That's actually him in is avatar after he missed a MOTUC order. :lol

It's MER-MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZoolanderCoalMine.jpg

It's only happened once and Digital River charged me three times the amount on my debit card without getting a Mer-Man, well the pre-auth fell off but still.

It's only happened once and Digital River charged me three times the amount on my debit card without getting a Mer-Man, well the pre-auth fell off but still.

Ah, the powerful duo that is Mattel and Digital River. Now THAT is some great customer service amirite?

yeah, if you really want to learn about Arnold go here

https://arnoldexposed.com (he is also a member of the bohemian grove) there is alot of dirt on arnold and find it quite sad the worship he gets

once my hero,but not no more

You mean watching like Mr Olympia?
Im a trainer and Bodybuilding contests still bore the hell out of me. I would much rather watch main sports.

Love the Olympia, I could see it be boring but if you knew how much work it takes along with sacrificing all the foods that are out there, those guys have my respect, I love going to the local shows here in Saint Louis, the Show Me Naturals they have the Men's, lightweight, middleweight, heavyweights.... the same with Women's bodybuilders and fitness gals that are not as ripped but still in great condition.

If I'm not in the show, I definitely have my tickets to scope out the competition.

yeah, if you really want to learn about Arnold go here

https://arnoldexposed.com (he is also a member of the bohemian grove) there is alot of dirt on arnold and find it quite sad the worship he gets

once my hero,but not no more

Teemu, I think you would like a lot of the Natural bodybuilders that compete nation wide then, it's a tough circuit and even some Naturals that claim so aren't but what can you do but train to be the best and just be...

Still a lot of work and a lot of sacrificing goes either way.

I applaud you the way you're leading your life in those regards but I prefer to remain sanitary when it comes to my rear end.

That picture was taken by a video surveillance camera, at the Westtown pool area station, in 2000.

This was taken, today.

arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Sad thing is, you think you're funny. I don't know what's worse, your jokes or failed ability to post pics. :lol

Back