Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm. Bit too early to say SanShou. They're actually something I really love about this figure.

With all the accessories that come with the figure I didn't think the fisted hands were gonna be that popular. Guess I was wrong. Just figured I'd give it a try. May just buy a figure and part it out for the pieces I need.

Thats something I've noticed with HT figs, No matter what pose you go for most of em will end up with lots of accessories left in the box, yet I would never part with them. And its not for resale value because I'd never sell them anyways. And I never really repose...

Just more collectors ocd I guess :)

Thats something I've noticed with HT figs, No matter what pose you go for most of em will end up with lots of accessories left in the box, yet I would never part with them. And its not for resale value because I'd never sell them anyways. And I never really repose...

Just more collectors ocd I guess :)

If you're like me you'd feel as if your piece is incomplete if you sold off the spare/unused accessories.

Same reason why I get Exclusives when they're accessories from the film/show, the more options for the figure, the better.

If you're like me you'd feel as if your piece is incomplete if you sold off the spare/unused accessories.

Funny that you mention this...I bought my Hot Toys Rocky 4 figure over a year ago without the taped hands....I figured, why not since i got the figure for under $100 and I would never use the taped hands anyway. Fast forward a year, I just picked up a set of loose taped hands a week ago and they went straight from the mail into the figure box, never to be used....What's even funnier is that if I REALLY wanted to display my figure with taped hands, I could have just borrowed them from my Italian Stallion version.... I sleep better now that I know the figure is complete though:lol

Last edited:
yes very true
the one time I did part out something was from my second DX02 as it was at least worth my while but still I regret it eversince :p What got in return is great too but I wish I had kept the extra heads and weapon now

I can stand to part with spare..parts...if I have more than one of a particular figure. I recently gave away a camo-vest from Dutch because I have 3 of him. As long as I have an example of a complete figure I feel OK with parting with any leftover parts that I can't anticipate ever using on my other copies of that figure. Thus I could send away a set of fist hands from one of my T-800s if I find I never plan to use them. But that 'maybe' probably isn't good enough for Sanshou at this time.

Back