Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric (toys2) now says that he expects the T-800 at the "end of may" So this kinda sucks if true.

Ah thats just typical. One of the most eagerly anticipated figures would have to get delayed every possible bit. Means I won't have it till Fing June at the earliest. Christ the wait for new stuff goes on. :banghead

So Sideshow has went to May as well. \o/

Well, I realize this sounds like a wise ass answer, but it's May tomorrow, so even if it shows up within a week, it's a may release. Who knows, Sideshow could get it first, or it could be Toys 2, maybe with Sideshow sharing the license, they'll get some pull and get it in faster.

So glad I preordered this from Eric in January. :banana :chew

Yup, as soon as it went up I ordered, and Eric rocks for honoring the lowered price to people who promptly ordered it at the higher price.

Well, I realize this sounds like a wise ass answer, but it's May tomorrow, so even if it shows up within a week, it's a may release. Who knows, Sideshow could get it first, or it could be Toys 2, maybe with Sideshow sharing the license, they'll get some pull and get it in faster.

True but I forgot to put in looks most likely end of May if that then I couldn't be bothered to alter it.

The wait's going to feel like forever, but the reward for the wait is also going to be fantastic. I started thinking about how Sarah may not be too far off either, and chuckled a bit imagine her getting a far less festive reception :lol

They are 'n all! They had at least 10 the other day. The effect of in-hand pics.

hmmm. i bet they took them down and will put them back up at a slightly higher price. Watch.... I did not think that $154 sale price would last long. Darn good price!

oh I did not even ask Eric what price he is going to charge me :p hopefully it's this one .. then if I dont get a second one from HK I may just grab two from him :)

Back