Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're like me you'd feel as if your piece is incomplete if you sold off the spare/unused accessories.

Its something like that yeah! Its like I just sleep better at night knowing they are in the box :) I even went so far as buying the Ex. T600 weathered version and TBH I've never even tried it on him...

Almost 20 years later ............. no other sequel will ever be imo.

12598623_ori.jpg

T2 a close second :gun

Have to go with Mad Max. The stupid kid in Road Warrior killed it for me. Besides you cant forget about the Goose! He was awesome.

Really????
I always thought the original was the better film. The Nightrider! Remember him when you look up at the night sky.

And I do:lol

I give the edge ot TRW over MM.

"No one. No one gets out of here alive!"

I would die from excitement if Hot Toys ever picked up the license.

Its no prob, if they get the license I will just have them cancel it like I did with the Avatar stuff.

Eric (toys2) now says that he expects the T-800 at the "end of may" So this kinda sucks if true.

You never know, DX Batman was supposed to show up at Toys2 later than it did. I don't care who gets it first, Sideshow or Toys2, one of them better get it soon though.

Back