Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ordered this with goodshipped on ebay?

I still haven't got a response to wether he has shipped it yet and I've emailed him twice with no reply. I've used him many times before and he's always quick to respond it's so unlike him. I ordered it at the weekend.

Yes, Leo he is honest and good people.

Has anyone ordered this with goodshipped on ebay?

I still haven't got a response to wether he has shipped it yet and I've emailed him twice with no reply. I've used him many times before and he's always quick to respond it's so unlike him. I ordered it at the weekend.

yeah i purchased the t-800 from Leo too this monday. he was very quick in responding. last time I had an answer from him was ... today :monkey5 So I'm in instant contact with him. Just try again writing him another mail. He's very kind and I'm sure he will write you back.

I didn't get an 'In Stock' figure, but he said that the other bunch will hit early may.

yeah i purchased the t-800 from Leo too this monday. he was very quick in responding. last time I had an answer from him was ... today :monkey5 So I'm in instant contact with him. Just try again writing him another mail. He's very kind and I'm sure he will write you back.

I didn't get an 'In Stock' figure, but he said that the other bunch will hit early may.

I've emailed him twice just asking if has shipped my Terminator. One on the 27th and another last night.

I gotta say this is probably my favorite so far, unbelieveably lifelike...

HT%20T%20800%20009.jpg

bro, you and me both man!!! i just can't wait to have it in the palm of my hands!

Batman makes up majority of your collection too? :D

oh, no Batman & Robin Mr. Freeze Arnold in your house? hehe..

Hahahaha yeah, but my collection is changing from a batman collection to a mix of all movies. I got ironman BD 2 days ago, and next month im getting arnie, that war machine. This year has been amasing for collecting!!!!!!

Outstanding, I've had it pre ordered from him since January! :banana :chew

Me too. I never preordered these things until I saw this figure. Then I preordered King Leonidas. Then Mark IV. Then War Machine. I'm as addicted to these toys as I was Marvel Legends back in the day. That's dangerous.

This seems to be the year of all things Hot Toys (hoping that there won't be any QC issues in the upcoming releases)! Wonder if any of the other toy companies, including Sideshow, are gonna step-up their 1/6 figures?

yeah i purchased the t-800 from Leo too[...]

Same here, ordered mine on friday from goodshipped, also a preorder, not an in stock (he sells some in stock ones, which are I think about $50 more, and some that are still a preorder). About the release he mentioned this in his mail: "Announced release date for this collectible: early - mid May 2010"

I gotta say this is probably my favorite so far, unbelieveably lifelike...
Yeah that was my favourite out of that bunch as well. Some absolutely amazing photos there though. Not a bad one to be seen!
Never have I been so unsure how I'm going to pose a figure once I have it in hand :google
:lol Same! Gonna be changing pose every 5 minutes.

Never have I been so unsure how I'm going to pose a figure once I have it in hand :google

Same here I usually have a pretty good idea, if not a definite pose in mind! All the pics of this guy look so good though...

I'll definitely try the one in the pic I posted, but he looks more iconic with the gun... decisions decisions :)

Gonna be fun finding it though

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BxLbWV3904o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BxLbWV3904o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OK I am goign to let faith decide if I am getting two of these. Asked my sis-in-law in HK to see if she can get one before she comes over in 2 weeks. If she can then great if not so be it and the one from Toys2 will have to suffice :p But I am soooo praying that they will replenish the HK stock and she can swoop in ..... but I doubt it :(

I was gonna wait for the BD version but I think I'll go for this one. I already have the mini-gun/bag so just need a M203 grenade launcher and bandolier.

But when the BD version does come out, would they really release it as a figure with only one arm? If they added an optional extra arm then wouldnt they need an optional extra jacket too?

But when the BD version does come out, would they really release it as a figure with only one arm? If they added an optional extra arm then wouldnt they need an optional extra jacket too?

That's what I'm hoping for, two arms, two jackets and two headsculpts. The BD version is one that truly would deserve being a DX IMO.

My favourite pics from that link:

HTT800013.jpg

HTT800015.jpg

HTT800022.jpg

HTT800025.jpg

HTT800026.jpg

HTT800028.jpg

HTT800030.jpg

HTT800043.jpg

That guy really did a good job of mimicking real shots from the film, he's obviously a major fan.

For an inclusive BD figure, you'd need 2 jackets, could get away with one shirt and one pair of pants though, a second jacket isn't a big deal, they did it with Marcus. As for the arm, my guess would be they'd handle it like the Endo one with this figure, swap out elbow only instead of a complete arm, it'd be broken.

Here's what left to include with future T-800 figures in order to build his various looks in T2, that I can think of.

- Gatling gun and bag
- Grenade launcher and bandolier
- Grenade launcher with broken stock
- Gas grenade launcher
- Broken Endo arm
- Clean gloved hands
- BD gloved hands
- Semi BD portrait
- Full BD portrait
- BD jacket, whole
- BD jacket, torn sleeve
- BD pants
- BD shirt

Other items they could do but not necessary would be the machine gun they take from the SWAT van that he lights up the T-1000 with, they could include the metal pipe he breaks his arm off with, even though you could probably just buy something else to make it, he uses it to attack T-1000, T-1000 uses it to attack him, could make for a cool battle display. Also, if they don't make a John Connor, could add T1 CPU and Endo arm accessories as well.

Last edited:
Back