Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fine with the delay really. As far as HT products for 2010 go I know I'll be buying this, there's no question about it. To me a delay means we're just a little closer to perfection. In 09' SS's Vader and HT DX Joker were both delayed and I think it's safe to say that those were two of the best, if not THE two best, figures released by those respective companies.

Don't mind the delay either. I've got enough on my plate with some customs i'm trying to put together!

I can say Im glad this is a ways off too got him ordered and I got BD Ironman and DX Batman still to worry about... Then all my money is going into Hottoys Avatar... I will not buy Ironman 2 stuff is the bar I set myself I have to stay in control here...

This delay comes as a welcomed surprise (for me at least), especially if it's around May or June. Got a lot of bills and crap to pay this month, so I was planning to cancel the figure, until I visited this thread.

Not really happy about the delay either, as this is the first fig I'm getting this year, and I currently have the money for it, but if Hot Toys needs more time, the should definitely take it and not rush the product.

This delay comes as a welcomed surprise (for me at least), especially if it's around May or June. Got a lot of bills and crap to pay this month, so I was planning to cancel the figure, until I visited this thread.

Almost the same here.
Have to look what financial stuff says before gettin´ him so it´s helpin´a lot...

This is the only HT I have on order at the moment, so really looking forward to this. Would be disappointed if there is a delay for too long.

looking forward to this badboy!!!...already paid for this so i am good on the delay especially if i will be rewarded with a higly detailed action figure!!!!....just hope that this does not go any further with more of their releases tho...:)

If indeed it is delayed I wonder does that mean Sarah Connor also is? And wheres our T-1000 or young John teasers!??

This forum needs more stuff to talk about on this front.

And wheres our T-1000 or young John teasers!??

Waiting until the summer move hype passes, giving way to the barrage of Iron Man 2 products the market's being hit with right now. Old Terminator films are filler product for Hot Toys in between currently active licenses like Avatar, Titans and Iron Man 2.

Its gutting to see this delayed along with Palpatine and his throne. These are my most anticipated collectibles this year so i want them asap not months from now...

If indeed it is delayed I wonder does that mean Sarah Connor also is? And wheres our T-1000 or young John teasers!??

This forum needs more stuff to talk about on this front.

It'd be astounding if HT puts out solid pics, specs, or even teasers for those characters before summer at their current rate. They've just been going full steam with releases and announcements it's almost overwhelming.

I only hope someday Hot Toys will release a good T-800 from the first movie. And better if it's from the police station scene. Maybe someday...

Back