Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, obviously everyone's very excited for this figure, but 4 months to get a figure of this quality is pretty quick, we just ordered this thing in January, if it's still out in April in HK, then it's on time and a pretty quick turn around. I don't think there are any issues with it, just collector impatience, which is understandable, I'm eager for this one too :)

I currently have this figure on pre-order with Sideshow. Does anyone know when it'll be in stock? The wait is.... torture!!!

Anyone have experience ordering from Redfordfilms? Do their stuff come packed nicely?

I ask because their pre-orders for this guy is $148.99 with FREE SHIPPING.

Anyone have experience ordering from Redfordfilms? Do their stuff come packed nicely?

I got my DX joker from them and it arrived just fine. It came in a large box with packing paper and since he's already in that DX box he was essentially double boxed. The DX box was perfect as was everything inside. Your t800 should be just fine. :)

I have ordered from Redford fims and all of my items were packaged nicely. But the t-800 might be so cheap because it takes them quite some time to get their pre-orders in-stock. At least a month or two after sideshow.

I Preorder mine from Toys2 did anyone order something from them are they good??

They are very good, and chances are, they'll be one of the first international dealers to get the figure in.

I preordered mine from Alteregos. Ive used them several times,and their packaging and customer service is great.

I just got around to ordering my T-800 the other day... I choose BigBadToyStore... This will my seventh purcase form them... I cant wait to get this guy... Something tells me it will be a while before he out though...

Presumably should be soon, but, with Aldo, it seemed like there was a lot of back and forth between HT and the likeness approvals, so it's possible the rest of the figure was long underway with the head the last part to be finished

Talked to Eric at Toys2, this figure may be delayed further. I would think, this may not start shipping in china until end of May/begining of June.

Back