Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see the t-800 has been removed from the more previews section on hot toys website. so maybe this could be out very soon

i see the t-800 has been removed from the more previews section on hot toys website. so maybe this could be out very soon

Normally that is a good bet the figure will be released soon, it wouldn't hurt to keep our fingers crossed.

Mech Suit Tony Stark was removed from more previews almost 4 weeks ago and he still hasn't shown up. I think anything IM related is having licensing issues, let's up T2 doesn't have similar problems.

Am I the only one pissed off at the possible delay on this?

There is nothing I mean NOTHING I want latley. My bank acount hasn't seen anything like it. Once the IM2 collictables start coming out I won't be able to keep up with them but I feel it's been a very dry quater for figures I want.

It's not worth getting pissed about, bummed sure. This and the Palpatine figure are high anticipations for me, but since I've been burned when things come out too soon, I take comfort in delay meaning it's not rushed.

It's not worth getting pissed about, bummed sure. This and the Palpatine figure are high anticipations for me, but since I've been burned when things come out too soon, I take comfort in delay meaning it's not rushed.

I'd just like something to fill the gap though. I was expecting Mech Test Tony Stark but where is that?

Well, I think between trying to fix and just seeing how ugly the DX Batman release got, it could be that HT's stepping up their QC to avoid that sort of thing again.

Even though you may not want it, the Aldo figure's out now, so they do have something out there to receive.

Yeah, just the release dates are really screwed latley. Should Aldo have been released before Tony Stark?

Not sure what went up for order first, but, Stark's a bit more complex with the riggings and electronics and the base, Aldo's a pretty straight forward figure for Hot Toys.

Am I the only one pissed off at the possible delay on this?

There is nothing I mean NOTHING I want latley. My bank acount hasn't seen anything like it. Once the IM2 collictables start coming out I won't be able to keep up with them but I feel it's been a very dry quater for figures I want.

Well for me there have been a few figures I would have bought if I were in my 'must have it all' mindset of last year - such as Blade, BD Iron Man and now Aldo Raine. They would have filled in the time gap for me but this year I've resolved to start cutting back so yeah - it most certainly has been the longest dry patch without new stuff I've had in quite some time and therefore the possible delay is kind of annoying to me. And while for some people it may be a good thing in that it means their expenses are more evenly distributed it could have the exact opposite effect for me.

Yeah, just the release dates are really screwed latley. Should Aldo have been released before Tony Stark?

I was expecting Stark before Leonidas, let alone Aldo.

I share you annoyance but I was delighted to get Leonidas to keep me on the Hot Toys high until either Arnie or Starks gets here.

It really doesnt make any sense when the mms 118 is released before the mms 117.

Why would you hold back a ready to ship product because of numbering?

That's a good point they are numbered based on when they were anounced but they are falling behind with two of their figures. 116 isn't even out as well as 117. Again just numbers.

Back