Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Is that legit? Well, the auction reads "Ready to ship within two week", so if it's legit then we should be seeing these in-hand soon. Very nice. I haven't heard the best things about TonyCheung though.

I actually think the box art is very bland, fortunately the figure won't be staying in it but compared to the T:S artwork, what a step down.

I actually think the box art is very bland, fortunately the figure won't be staying in it but compared to the T:S artwork, what a step down.

I agree. It's an uninspiring design and very boring. It's a very DX-like box design, but without interesting box art. Unless there's something about it we're not seeing in the pics?

t800.png

I enjoy graphic art and Hot Toys packaging is often a source for really cool compositions and graphics, but that is just too plain for me, I don't even like the DX boxes but I get that with them it's supposed to be fancy and all. This T2 box might be HT's most basic box art ever.

The upside is this is getting out now, hopefully within a month, shipping from Toys2.

Does this mean he's out? Going to be out in two weeks?

Is he the only seller to have it? The drought maybe over.

That's probably the slip cover over another box, however. So even if box art is something you get hung up on, there's probably something more conventional under that one.

Cool. Is that legit? Well, the auction reads "Ready to ship within two week", so if it's legit then we should be seeing these in-hand soon. Very nice. I haven't heard the best things about TonyCheung though.

I ordered several figures from Tony, he is a good seller. The only complaint was during x-mas, Wolverine took almost 4 weeks to arrive. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

He is usually reliable with his order info. He says in stock within two weeks, I believe him :banana

Back