Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit my T-1 custom is a good likeness! With the price Hot Toys charge for their figures there is no point in replacing a sound figure :D I would get Reese defo! 90% sure on Tech Noir :borg

9876543.jpg

Holy crap! WHAT A MORNING!!!!!
:lol

Hilarious.

Well summed up...

A lot of customer wet dreams are about to come true :lecture

Between things set to ship this year, and the promise of things to premier, this is shaping up to be probably the most exciting year of collecting ever for me. TDK was a fun year for me, but 2010 is shaping up to be full of more treasured things, Vader 1:1 bust, Rambo PF, Emperor figure, T2 figures. I can't think of much else I really deeply care about in collecting, that hasn't been made yet, that could come out this year to cap it off, if HT did finally come through with the last Rambo, I'd go ballistic.

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

T1!

New Endo!

No T3!

:clap

And mention of a Harley Boxset!

*faints*

This will be BEST LINE for 2010.

This is my T-1 Police Custom figure by The Terminator guru Dizzyarse :D It's one of my favourite figures in my collection and accurate enough for me! :lol I may however get the hit-by-a-truck version by HT :rolleyes: :borg

This week MILK ~ lots of useful information this round

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

There's also a 2 1/2 pages interview with Howard/JC/Yulli

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small) she also like to do some 1/6 female figure like Audrey Hepburn and Maddonna.

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

05012010003.jpg

Wow Wow Wow it doesnt get better than that

I cant wait for Reeves Superman been waiting and waiting for that :D

Between things set to ship this year, and the promise of things to premier, this is shaping up to be probably the most exciting year of collecting ever for me. TDK was a fun year for me, but 2010 is shaping up to be full of more treasured things, Vader 1:1 bust, Rambo PF, Emperor figure, T2 figures. I can't think of much else I really deeply care about in collecting, that hasn't been made yet, that could come out this year to cap it off, if HT did finally come through with the last Rambo, I'd go ballistic.

A 1/6th boba and or a Tarkin would be nice

You know they're gonna do the bike from TRON I hope it lights up .God Damn I cant take anymore of this :google

OTHER CLASSIC FILMS???? If they announce Batman I'll go crazy

That does raise curiousity, what other "classics" are there that would be food for figural interpretation, there are plenty of good movies, but not all of them good enough to sustain a $150 a piece figure line.

Long shot, but it'd be awesome if Die Hard finally saw some love.

This is my T-1 Police Custom figure by The Terminator guru Dizzyarse :D It's one of my favourite figures in my collection and accurate enough for me! :lol I may however get the hit-by-a-truck version by HT :rolleyes: :borg

Yeah...I have a feeling you'll be changing out once Hot Toys shows theirs.

That does raise curiousity, what other "classics" are there that would be food for figural interpretation, there are plenty of good movies, but not all of them good enough to sustain a $150 a piece figure line.

Long shot, but it'd be awesome if Die Hard finally saw some love.

BTTF!!!!:monkey2

Yeah...I have a feeling you'll be changing out once Hot Toys shows theirs.

Maybe, but I doubt it. I have love for my figure :D As i said Reese, Tech Noir and hit-by-a-truck Arnie are a must but Police Assault Custom = Staying :borg

Back