Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers OMG, that's one of the most informative posts I've read for ages! :bow:bow:bow:bow

Can't wait to see Reeves as Supes!

T 1000 and Reeves Superman!?

Wow they just keep bringing them out. Some of my most wanted figures ever!

Thanks OMG!

The new pics look incredible. All complaints I had are now gone. The hair looks great from the back and sides too, the build is pretty much perfect and the likeness rules!!

Thrilled to hear the line will include BD T-800 (presumably), T-1000Sarah Connor, ANOTHER ENDOSKELETON!!! (hopefully new, chrome finish, rescaled and more accurate head).

Crying tears of joy that there WILL be a T1 line!!! Tech Noir T-800 seems inevitable!! And I'm suddenly feeling very hopeful for 1984 Reese!!

And Christopher Reeve Superman aswell??! They're killing me :banana

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

Goodbye money. Hello Hot Toys goodness.

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small)

Sideshow, hook her up!

Cheers OMG, that's one of the most informative posts I've read for ages! :bow:bow:bow:bow

Can't wait to see Reeves as Supes!

Have to agree with that... and don't forget they also mentioned the original Tron?!? Admittedly the least exciting of the three, but still could be very cool :lecture

And to think that I can finally have a near perfect Tech Noir T1 :rock :rock :rock

What does that say about a T-800 with 1/6 Harley Davidson motorbike deluxe boxset say?
Yep. What does it say about the H-D BOX?
HD-BOX.jpg

The Harley aswell??? :horror

Oh dear...the financial magnitude of what lies ahead is starting to disturb me. I'm supposed to be saving money....

The 1/6 Harley Davidson motorbike deluxe is just a wish from the artical writer, not happening. :rolleyes:

I am really excited for this T2 line. I am getting this t800 without question as well as the t1000 but once I see the other t800 I may have to jump on that one too.

The 1/6 Harley Davidson motorbike deluxe is just a wish from the artical writer, not happening. :rolleyes:

If anyone wanted a 1/6 Harley Davidson then they are quite easily available anyway...seen a few Tamiya kits on eBay. Dunno what model the one in T2 is though. "Fatboy" or something?

TRON is what I looking forward to, I remember when I was little, watch the movie and the CG blow me away.

HT! make those CG bike !!!!! :lol:lol:lol

This week MILK ~ lots of useful information this round

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

Oh my sweet GOD!!!!!! Were they reading my thoughts or better yet tapping into my frigin dreams??????? This is the BEST news I have EVER read on this site in nearly 3 years!

Thanks for the heads up OMG!

9876543.jpg

Holy crap! WHAT A MORNING!!!!!

This week MILK ~ lots of useful information this round

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

There's also a 2 1/2 pages interview with Howard/JC/Yulli

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small) she also like to do some 1/6 female figure like Audrey Hepburn and Maddonna.

4) Awesome!!!!

5) T1 > *

6) Sucks, I would have bought them.

Reeve Superman :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Tron :rock :rock :rock

Back