Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't be happier for you lot who are finally getting the T1 figures that you've wanted for so long, as well as Reeves superman etc. Great times ahead i'm sure!!!

But for me the best thing about OMG's post was the scans of Arnold T2. The new pictures and information is sensational! What a post.

This figure is on another level for me.

Let me say this now, one of the best likenesses ever! The scan I have used as my avatar says it all. Pure awesomeness.

Well since the topic came up. I'd be up for a John Matrix figure.
COMMANDO.jpg

Beside Predator and terminators this is a classic Arnold movie.
Alone the extent of armament would make it a must buy.
I wouldn't consider it to be an overdose of Arnie figs...

And yes Die Hard should really get HT treatment.

I'd be up for any Arnold figure. It's great to hear that HT love Arnold. I hope it means more figures, and as you mentioned, Commando figures would be ace!

Hot Toys have the Movie masterpiece line, the video game line, they should have an Arnold Schwarzenegger line :lol

I've heard the name but don't know the work. Same with James Dean and Brando, know the names, don't know the work.

:google What? Get thee to a video store and get a renting :lol You are missing out on some cinema classics!!!

I know things could change, but I actually am more than happy with my T1 custom and 1984 Reese. But, what I really want is a Tech Noir Arnold from T1.

Also, even though its not been discussed at all by HT... I really, really hope that this new Arnold body is tranlated into a Conan figure!!!

Arnold figures will be limited by marketability.

Most of his most commercial films were before film licenses started covering likeness rights. It's worth HT's effort to get his rights for T1, but Commando, Running Man, Total Recall and films like that may not have enough selling power to be worth the effort.

I know things could change, but I actually am more than happy with my T1 custom and 1984 Reese. But, what I really want is a Tech Noir Arnold from T1.

I'd probably feel similar if I had poured work into customs, but I don't have a single T1 figure in my collection, so I'm really excited/eager to see where this goes.

For me, I want 3/4 figures really, Biker T1, BD T1, Sarah and '84 Reese, but Sarah's unlikely as nothing about this has mentioned T2 John, so T1 Sarah probably falls under the same.

But it is worth it for Conan :lecture

And making the T1 Terminator was a bit of a pain... suck over $200 into that one :lol

Well since the topic came up. I'd be up for a John Matrix figure.
COMMANDO.jpg

Beside Predator and terminators this is a classic Arnold movie.
Alone the extent of armament would make it a must buy.
I wouldn't consider it to be an overdose of Arnie figs...

And yes Die Hard should really get HT treatment.

Matrix would be a buy.

I will buy just any Arnold Character (eh no Twins or Kindergarden Cop . . )

I'll be like Roxanne and work the streets for money for those! :drool
Hot Toys Police--make it happen. I actually wish they would do more musicians than MJ. Freddy Mercury, Madonna, Alice Cooper, Ozzie Osbourne, KISS, U2, Metallica. These could sell. Medicom has done some of course, but they don't do 1/6 scale very well IMO.

Back