Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Till HT does Mad Max :monkey3

Its certainly looking like anything's possible at this point. Heck the 1/6 Indy license might even be up for grabs before too long.

Until then:

Terminator_PUB06.jpg

terminator_1984.jpg

:rock :rock

It is encouraging to hear T1 getting love, and especially that there's a love for Arnold, gives me more faith that they'll pursue his likeness for it. And if they do indeed make Sarah for T2, they HAVE to make 1984 Reese for T1, if they don't that'd be a big failure on their part.

This week MILK ~ lots of useful information this round

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

There's also a 2 1/2 pages interview with Howard/JC/Yulli

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small) she also like to do some 1/6 female figure like Audrey Hepburn and Maddonna.

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

05012010003.jpg

OMG !! that looks incredible !
T-1000 I will be all over that.
so pumped!

Last edited:
Heck the 1/6 Indy license might even be up for grabs before too long.

Speaking of that, it occurred to me last night, I wonder if the project with Sideshow and Sideshow's name being all over the T2 images is because Sideshow still owns the T2 1/6 license and like Hasbro grants them use of it for Star Wars, Sideshow is giving the T2 license to Hot Toys, and if that's the case, there's still a chance for a Sideshow Ex. if Sideshow arranges for them to be the only ones to get it and not even Toy Hunters gets it.

What a GREAT year for collectibles 2010 is already turning into,despite being only a few days old.Id even go so far as to say the best ever for my particular favourites.

Reeves? More T-800? T-1000? A NEW ENDOSKELETON??? T1 FIGURES???
WHAAAAAAAAT???

should i sell now my endo or not? :sick

You guys seems so excited about this, I dont know, I only into this 1/6 hobby for about 5 month. Are those T800 figure made by other company really bad or something?

Its certainly looking like anything's possible at this point. Heck the 1/6 Indy license might even be up for grabs before too long.

Until then:

Terminator_PUB06.jpg

terminator_1984.jpg

:rock :rock

I have a rock'in T-1 Police Assault custom so these two would be all I want from a T-1 line :borg

Oh my sweet GOD!!!!!! Were they reading my thoughts or better yet tapping into my frigin dreams??????? This is the BEST news I have EVER read on this site in nearly 3 years!

Thanks for the heads up OMG!

9876543.jpg

Holy crap! WHAT A MORNING!!!!!

LOL!!! Good morning indeed!!:banana:banana:banana:chew:chew:chew

I would.I ll give you $50(j/k)

shoot me a pm. no just kidding :D:monkey3
but yeah, when there is really an endo coming, I'm sure they are going to improve it to hell. chrome and better likeness on the way!

OMG, is this an official announcement, that HT will bring up a new endo? Or just the wishful thinking of the writer?

You guys seems so excited about this, I dont know, I only into this 1/6 hobby for about 5 month. Are those T800 figure made by other company really bad or something?

It's a combination of things. 1) Yeah, Sideshow's T-800 from T2 had a lot of room for improvement and this Hot Toys figure pretty much improves all those things 2) A lot of us wanted a BD T2 even when Sideshow was making figures so the hope of finally getting it is huge. 3) There's never been a chance to have film accurrate T1 figures without going the customs route, and as nice as the custom heads are, HT will surely top them, and for a lot of us, it never worked out to put customs together so we've been hoping HT would just go back and do it again and do it right and this is looking promising for just that, and 4) Even HT's own Endoskelton, while an engineering marvel, has room for improvement to be more accurrate looking to the real Endo.

Back