Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about picking this guy up... Is there a First Class or some other version coming out soon? I remember he used to go for $450~ but he's a lot cheaper now.

I just got a fake from eBay user gonex. Didnt check out his completed listings until I had bought and paid for it, his feedback was 100% didnt expect a problem.

Completed listings shows hes sold 12 of them over the past two months! Seems he has made his listing private since starting selling.

I've contacted eBay waiting to hear what they say :/

There is many picture about how looking the fake, and i have checked this auction, and on the 3. 4. gallery picture i can see the fake: darker face skin, bad t shirt, shorter jacket. Your fail first, you forget check the pictures..

This type of sellers dont know sometimes, what sell to others, but the pictures never lie...

You can make only one thing, make a paypal case: item was different..and return the item, if you have luck, because ebay never give any usable solution..just a standard robot answers.

Last edited:
I'd like to buy a fake to use for customs, but being a fake I'm only willing to pay very little for it; besides I have an original (straight from Sideshow) so I'm not in the same boat as others who missed out and aren't in a position to have to take any chances.

There is many picture about how looking the fake, and i have checked this auction, and on the 3. 4. gallery picture i can see the fake: darker face skin, bad t shirt, shorter jacket. Your fail first, you forget check the pictures..

This type of sellers dont know sometimes, what sell to others, but the pictures never lie...

You can make only one thing, make a paypal case: item was different..and return the item, if you have luck, because ebay never give any usable solution..just a standard robot answers.

Well you know I didn't know to look for the things you mentioned before I received the figure and to be honest when someone has 100% feedback and is selling something they claim to be an official Hot Toys product with the images they have used as well as the description, then I'm going to assume they are a good seller and are selling a legitimate item.

I got a partial refund for the item and I'm going to keep it and use it for a custom figure, however I still don't like the fact the seller is still trying to pass the items he is selling as legitimate.

Thats what about im talking, this seller im 100% sure, dont know selling fake. And during this time selling more from this, there is a buyers dont know gettin just a ,,clone''

But my first thing every time, if im buy a higher price item, i check all the pictures. On this pictures there is many sign:

-no neck holder - box part originally
-the shirt is not enough long come out from the pants
-the head have darker skin tone - maybe sometimes this is better like the original:)

My little Wolverine
361e33cde1ce.jpg

Back