Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take one with his classic costume which is unlikely, or just a repeat of the first one they did. They could released it with a different head and simultaneously make people who have it upset and people who don't have it very happy.

I'll take one with his classic costume which is unlikely, or just a repeat of the first one they did. They could released it with a different head and simultaneously make people who have it upset and people who don't have it very happy.

I dont see anyone who would be mad about a new one even if they have the old one. The only time people get mad when a new version comes out is when they want to flip their figure for the jacked up prices. True collectors dont care if another version comes out. true collectors get what they like because of what it is, not what it will cost in the future...

I dont see anyone who would be mad about a new one even if they have the old one. The only time people get mad when a new version comes out is when they want to flip their figure for the jacked up prices. True collectors dont care if another version comes out. true collectors get what they like because of what it is, not what it will cost in the future...

:goodpost: I'd take another XMO version in a heartbeat. Improve the sculpt throw in a few extra accessories and I am happy as a clam.

Last edited:
Sell your Wolvies NOW before the word spreads.......

alg_will_ferrell.jpg

I sold my wolverine a long time ago and I have been kicking myself since so this is great news!!

Same :( This is excellent news.

I strongly feel the new Wolverine will be a DX, they know how much Wolverine's going for on the secondary market and they'd be stupid not to make this one as fancy as possible, now finally all the newer collectors can get their hands on a Wolverine and they'll go big with this release I feel.

Back