Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALL!

Thor-throwing-hammer.jpg

Got a pink slip from the post office saying I missed the package for it. As soon as I get in hands tomorrow, I'll have some detailed pics of it up here.

Wow thanks for the warning about the fakes I was thinking about ordering one online but now I have a change of mind. Makes me much more careful with traders these days, especially with expensive figures like this.

Would be nice, but I'm gettin really skeptical that'll happen.

That's what I get for buying something expensive on the cheap from a 3rd world country.

We are still out the cost of shipping the figure back. Plus if he gets it to SOB can say we sent him rocks then what..........

It looks as if there are fewer more on Ebay then previously. I hope Ebay is taking action. I took the time out to report all remaining listings today. They have already made off with thousands of dollars. I would hate to see anyone else get ripped off. The thing is now there are bootleg figures floating around out there. Anyone new to the game will have to be cautious when purchasing their Wolverine. Lets get these guys off Ebay :chase

I just reported them as well.:hi5:

We are still out the cost of shipping the figure back. Plus if he gets it to SOB can say we sent him rocks then what..........

If your worried about that, Don't tape the box up till you get to the post office and video record yourself putting the labels on, and show the figure in the box and then tape it up and hand it over. Proof.

Back