Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant slacker for taking so long to open your new prize ;)

O ok, well... that's so the wifey and cat don't freak out, so I had to wait until today whenever the wife was visiting with her friend... I'll have to break the look of this beast to her gently and ease it in....... Maybe she won't see it until the new house and then she'll be so happy about that she won't care what I have. :monkey1 :D

It is a piece that requires getting used to for the ladies, fortunately I already have mine so it comes with me, either you accept that I own it or you don't.

Just watched Origins today and just finished because of this thread, I will watch Episode I, II and III tonight because of my latest arrival, Maul can you guess what I opened up today :monkey3

Did the same! Watched Origins this morning knowing my Wolverine arrived at my parents the other day:rock Just got here and confirmed it is Wolverine because of the SS brown shipper. Will open later because I'm ready to BBQ!

I'll be getting my figure on Monday, but won't have much time to mess with him since I'll be moving on Wednesday. Once I get settled and get my Detolf set up, he's going into it with the DX Joker.

MaulFan; great pics. Keep 'em coming.

So his arms are sculpted hard plastic and not the HT muscle body? If that is the case I hope they start using that technique more often.

Yes. The only part layered in light rubber is the chest and neck. The arms and lower abdominal area are hard (sclupted) plastic. I wish they did this years ago.

So his arms are sculpted hard plastic and not the HT muscle body? If that is the case I hope they start using that technique more often.

The arms and the navel part of the midsection are more a PVC kind of material than hard plastic like a regular TT, basically they feel like the same material as the heads are made with, but not rubber like past muscle bodies. The only rubber is a wrapping over the chest part of the torso and neck, even that feels like something other than traditional rubber.

Yes. The only part layered in light rubber is the torso. The arms and lower abdominal area are hard (sclupted) plastic. I wish they did this years ago.

Imagine our Rambos with a body like this, or future Rambo :tap (I know, I can't "let it go" :lol)

I'm a little surprised it took HT so long to arrive here, from what I gather, Enterbay's been utilizing a similar design for years with some of their figures. Oh well, at least HT's arrived.

Imagine our Rambos with a body like this, or future Rambo :tap (I know, I can't "let it go" :lol)

I'm a little surprised it took HT so long to arrive here, from what I gather, Enterbay's been utilizing a similar design for years with some of their figures. Oh well, at least HT's arrived.

Agreed! You know, now that you can see what its like in person it makes even more sense for them to make another Rambo (IV) It would top my collection (Yulli sculpt) no doubt. Rambo and Rocky deserve better treatment dammit! :mad:

I'm sure it wouldn't work - but has anyone tried to put the Medicom X-uniform on the HT Wolvie?

Rolling J put Wolverine's head on the Holiday Giveaway TT and put the Medicom suit on that and it looks good. But basically, you need a slim TT or that Holiday one to use the Medicom suit, it fits well but won't fit on a Narrow or any larger TT.

Here he is...

DSC04765.jpg

DSC04770.jpg

DSC04760.jpg

DSC04775.jpg

I had to use a long neck post (from TDK Batman).
I think he looks pretty good.

Last edited:
awesome pics MF, i was wondering how he would look with the wife beater and jacket. i think this will be displayed either with shirt and jacket or just plain wife beater.

Back