Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would consider purchasing any Marvel movie figures regardless of character audience (kid or adult) or box office total. I would buy a "well-done" figure from Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Punisher as easily Spiderman, X-Men and Hulk. Bring em on :rock....

I'd take a Ben Affleck Daredevil out of the first 4 you mention as I saw that film and didn't hate it, however I'm no Daredevil fanatic RE: the comics.

Spiderman, X-men and Hulk are certainties for many of us I suspect. I would strongly consider these:

Spiderman 2 (never noticed the difference in costumes between films but S2 was the best film so I'll go with that)
Doc Ock
Venom (depending on how they do him, didn't like medicom's stitched suit)
Magneto
Beast
Sabretooth (tyler mane)
Wolverine (any outfit really)
Mystique
Cyclops
Professor X
Either incarnation of Hulk. I guess Norton's is more doable

Just a heads up, I ordered DX Joker from Tony Cheung, and he said it was in stock, yet didnt ship it until 3 weeks after I payed. Id steer clear of his listing if you want your item fast

price is kinda high and his ebay score is a 98 thats not really that good. But hey who cares really.

Just a heads up, I ordered DX Joker from Tony Cheung, and he said it was in stock, yet didnt ship it until 3 weeks after I payed. Id steer clear of his listing if you want your item fast
He says it's in stock, to cover his butt, should ebay scrutinise his messages. I just steer clear of auctions altogether, after having experienced his poor customer service on two occasions.

same thing happened to me last year with my hot toys batman, it was instock in augustwhen i ordered it and it didnt come til freaking november.

I spoke to Wai Man over at onesixthbruce 10 minutes ago, I pre ordered this with him at the end of August & he ain't got a clue when it's coming out, at the moment he's betting on it being out in the new year but Hot Toys could suprise us all & bring it out next week.

Last edited:
I spoke to Wai Man over at onesixthbruce 10 minutes ago, I pre ordered this with him at the end of August & he ain't got a clue when it's coming out, at the moment he's betting on it being out in the new year but Hot Toys could suprse us all & bring it out next week.

C'mon don't crush a man's hopes. I am hoping HT face book and the ebay seller is accurate and Wolvie appears sooner rather than later :D

Back