1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Battle Damaged Iron men have very limited release...and everyone wanted them, this is a little less important, so it will probably not be a big release...but it does look awesome!!! Can't wait!!!

PD1392721467lII.jpg

FYI (I checked back several pages to see if it was mentioned and didn't it), photos are up on the Hot Toys site.

It just looks like a kitbash (which I suppose it is) but not a very good one.

The hats make him look derpy due to how ill fitting they are and there isn't really anything accessory wise which will make him a good display piece

Considering how cheaply I managed to buy The Mechanic I imagine that hasn't sold that well, and that to me is the iconic stark from the film (and has some amazing display potential) so I just can't imagine many people are interested in this for anything other than the exclusivity

Does anyone actually prefer this over the other two or three starks that already exist?

Wow, those photos really struggle to make the figure look exciting, and those hats should have been made to conform to his hairdo. I'd get it if it were a more reasonable $100 dollars, just to have a Stark in my fledgling collection.

Actually I'd rather put the money towards the Mechanic or Mech Test 2 Tony. But the head looks like like a nice transition between the bloodied mechanic, and clean mech test, so it's got that going for it I guess.

But I'd totally get it for $80 if Hot Toys would throw me a bone.

Does anyone actually prefer this over the other two or three starks that already exist?

I do...I actually even made a Tony Stark Mansion Attack...but the Cowboy is much better than Mechanic Tony.

Of course Tony Stark is awesome no matter what, and this figure is great for $185.00 delivered.

I do...I actually even made a Tony Stark Mansion Attack...but the Cowboy is much better than Mechanic Tony.

Of course Tony Stark is awesome no matter what, and this figure is great for $185.00 delivered.

Im glad you like it, doesn't seem like anyone else does though, the point being I don't think we needed him. The other stark figures seem to take care of any itch an ironman fan would want, granted id probably get racetrack stark if that popped up but to each their own.:lol

Seriously, who gives a ****? You don't like it, don't buy it. Even if you do like it, good luck finding it now. Its a small released exclusive, it would come and go like a light breeze if you didn't run in here with the express intention of getting worked up over it. What else would they do? For a few hundred figures they aren't going to dump a lot of money into creating new sculpts or elaborate costumes. This is like the one other outfit in the entire film. Existing sculpt and body, tweak the paint, have some generic clothes made, done. Its this or make yet other wacky variant paint job on an existing set of armor.

so what's the next Hot Toys exclusive from Iron Man 3 ? maybe that Disney Kid ...

Monaco Stark from HT would be well received imo.

Anything else would be mocked just as bad as this cowboy junk.

Back