1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1AcBL5k.jpg

:rotfl

OK, so the Milk Cargo site doesn't work....how do you order one of these Tony Starks?

The release of this figure is interesting. The schedule on OSR say this will be out in March, which starts tomorrow. So not only would this be the first Iron Man and Marvel 1/6 HT that Sideshow hasn't sold, but I wasn't able to find it on HT actual website.

Long sold out. At 130 bucks for a Hot Toy, it was kind of a no brainer that it would go fast at only 300 units worldwide and the people that got it on PO are already selling it for over 500 on Ebay.

Only for the special edition.
It will be out as a normal release without the milk stand most likely.

Which means what? These sold out fast and are going for rape prices, what does an unannounced possible future release have anything to do with what I posted? :dunno

I keep looking at this hoping it doesn't really look like it does. For some reason (cough-addiction-cough) I want to get one but when I see it I hate it. Selling out and going for insane after-market prices will be a blessing because it'll stop me from getting it.

I keep looking at this hoping it doesn't really look like it does. For some reason (cough-addiction-cough) I want to get one but when I see it I hate it. Selling out and going for insane after-market prices will be a blessing because it'll stop me from getting it.

This is literally the 'We want more money' version. Theres no reason to buy it. If they hadn't made this, not a single person would be saying 'Man, I wish they made a figure from the scene where he puts on a cowboy hat for 5 seconds and walks into a van.'

Back