1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monaco Stark from HT would be well received imo.

Anything else would be mocked just as bad as this cowboy junk.

Yess I agree, also gives them a reason to change the HS a bit considering the different hair. It would be pretty cool if it was post-car flip too.

Yess I agree, also gives them a reason to change the HS a bit considering the different hair. It would be pretty cool if it was post-car flip too.

Well then you're looking at a bloody head sculpt, and maybe a damaged racing suit as well? Can't recall if the suit gets beat up during that fight scene off the top of my head.

I'd be in for that too but would prefer the clean look personally, and throw in the 1/6 racing helmet!

iron-man-2-HQ-photo-promo-formule-one.jpg

Instead of another Stark what I'd really like to see would be:

10244760_ori.jpg

I do...I actually even made a Tony Stark Mansion Attack...but the Cowboy is much better than Mechanic Tony.

Of course Tony Stark is awesome no matter what, and this figure is great for $185.00 delivered.

Congrats, I think he looks cool. take some pics when you get him.

Seriously, who gives a ****? You don't like it, don't buy it. Even if you do like it, good luck finding it now. Its a small released exclusive, it would come and go like a light breeze if you didn't run in here with the express intention of getting worked up over it. What else would they do? For a few hundred figures they aren't going to dump a lot of money into creating new sculpts or elaborate costumes. This is like the one other outfit in the entire film. Existing sculpt and body, tweak the paint, have some generic clothes made, done. Its this or make yet other wacky variant paint job on an existing set of armor.

Well said. :clap

Well then you're looking at a bloody head sculpt, and maybe a damaged racing suit as well? Can't recall if the suit gets beat up during that fight scene off the top of my head.

I'd be in for that too but would prefer the clean look personally, and throw in the 1/6 racing helmet!

iron-man-2-HQ-photo-promo-formule-one.jpg

Instead of another Stark what I'd really like to see would be:

10244760_ori.jpg

Anyone else notice the fact that that helmet has an*l written on the sticker on the side?

I haven't kept up with Iron Toys releases in the last few months, but this figure is really just... I don't know, embarrassing? It's like they heard all the complaints of too many armors being released and decided to remedy it in the most ludicrous way possible.

Canadaclone.....Modulok?

I had to stop re-building Modulok to get into the 1/6 figures that arrived...but I will get back to him...fantastic figure!

I would have really enjoyed this shipment if War Machine didn't have a damaged thigh....

Back