1/6 Hot Toys - Milk Magazine EX - Iron Man 3 Rose Hill Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is literally the 'We want more money' version. Theres no reason to buy it. If they hadn't made this, not a single person would be saying 'Man, I wish they made a figure from the scene where he puts on a cowboy hat for 5 seconds and walks into a van.'

There WAS someone who said that though.
It was when they announced the Mechanic.
I can't remember who, or in what thread, but there was someone who said: "I would have preferred Tony with the cowboy hat from the TV van".
Followed by about fifteen people posting who assured him that would never happen.

So I'm driving about a mile from my house today when all of a sudden I realize that one of the intersections I blaze through daily for the last decade+ is "Rose Hill Rd" :lol

I nearly crashed I was laughing so hard b/c this figure came to mind. :rotfl

You should hate yourself for wanting it.

No kidding. It's not so much that I WANT it--it's the completist in me that whispers in the back of my head to get it. I'm not going to get it because it's a ridiculous figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I was lucky (or some may say unlucky) enough to snag one when it went on sale.
About $185 shipped to the US.

I got one too coming, (Very Lucky!!!) that is why I asked...I am hoping for a shipping notice any time then!!!

Yes, I was lucky (or some may say unlucky) enough to snag one when it went on sale.
About $185 shipped to the US.

I got one too coming, (Very Lucky!!!) that is why I asked...I am hoping for a shipping notice any time then!!!

You guys put the "dom" in fandom". :)

j/k. I hope you truly enjoy this figure. But I still can't believe this is real. I need pictures.

Milk store online in early Dec...only available from Asia store...

This will be available during the Toy Fair this month in Jakarta, Indonesia along with light armor Thor as well.

Light Armor Thor isn't that Sideshow exclusive on the Thor 2 Movie Figure?

Here are two pics from Facebook...
1904140_640243619381958_1144379695_n.jpg
1924493_640243602715293_1457852946_n.jpg

I still can't believe this is being released, and SSC isn't selling it. Might it be like Midas and come months later? Maybe as a summer exclusive?

Back