Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how MJ would be a Hollywood Icon? He only ever did 1 movie, and he was not the star of the picture. It has to be Elvis.

And for those who say MJ is not a Pedo, I have a question, would you let your kids sleep over his house?

Would you let your kids sleep over at ANY strangers house?

Can we please stop the pedophile talk so this thread doesn't turn into something in the vein of the immature political threads. There's already enough of you I don't like now as it is, so just b/c the thread has Michael Jackson in the title, doesn't mean we start digging up old MJ boy touching jokes. People need to grow up.

And it's true, the dude's kinda a weirdo, but discussing his life and legal issues really isn't what the point of this board is.

Contrary to popular belief, the M-Icon line isn't limited only to 50s icon. Early this year HT released a figure of a 80s Hong Kong rock legend, the late Wong Kar Kui, in two versions no less, in two different iconic costumes and comes with his custom fender stratocaster guitar with strings!!!

Contrary to popular belief, the M-Icon line isn't limited only to 50s icon. Early this year HT released a figure of a 80s Hong Kong rock legend, the late Wong Kar Kui, in two versions no less, in two different iconic costumes and comes with his custom fender stratocaster guitar with strings!!!

I still think it's Elvis. It makes the most sense.

Can someone explain to me how MJ would be a Hollywood Icon? He only ever did 1 movie, and he was not the star of the picture. It has to be Elvis.

And for those who say MJ is not a Pedo, I have a question, would you let your kids sleep over his house?

All of you who think he is, let me ask you this, if you thought he had molested your children would you let him buy you off, or would you not let it lie once he offered to pay you millions of dollars? Michael is weird, but Do I think he molests children? no. No self-respecting parent would stop once they got money if they really believed it had happened. Speaking from expierence on this one.

That and the new body make me think it's Michael. the only way it's elvis would be if they were making a special "fat guy" body for him, and do you really think the elvis estate would approve a figure of the king in his later years?

Doesn't the M stand for Movie though?

The line has really had a tone of pre-sixties icons--Elvis would just seem like the natural choice.

And BTW, MJ wasn't a wolf in Thriller--he was more like a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back