Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who is our next M Icon figure? - It's not the right time to announce the next licensed product, but we can't wait to give you some hints! Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the music industry in all around the World. In addition, our creative team has developed a new figure body tailor-made for this special person. Glue your eyes on hottoys.com.hk to discover who he is in this September!

who ya think?

Re: Next M icon figure

If it's MJ (80's) i will flip my ^^^^ that would be so damn awesome.

Re: Hot Toys Michael Jackson??

Don't think they woulda made a new body for him Unless they wanted a fat and thin version

:)

A Michael Jackson in Thriller outfit would be great (with extra head and hands in monster makeup)

Who is our next M Icon figure? - It's not the right time to announce the next licensed product, but we can't wait to give you some hints! Well, he is a well-known American musician and entertainer. His distinctive musical sound and dancing techniques have the great impact to the music industry in all around the World. In addition, our creative team has developed a new figure body tailor-made for this special person. Glue your eyes on hottoys.com.hk to discover who he is in this September!

who ya think?

Hot Toys Michael Jackson=AWESOME!!!!!!:chew He is still "The King"

Michael Jackson is my guess too.
A Thriller Michael Jackson would be awesome, I might actually be interested in that one if it has an alternative monster head.

But anything else would be a pass. I wonder if they'll give us a late 90's Jackson, would make for a pretty good monster/alien figure.

I'm gonna guess Elvis... They are movie icons after all and Elvis was in a ton of movies. It fits... Dean, Brando, Elvis... all huge 50s 60s movie icons.

Hope to see MJ one day but my vote is with Elvis.

Its definetely Elvis, hands down! There is NO WAY anyone would be able to get any Jackson rights to make really any type of collectible. Trust me guys its not Michael although I would get it (any variation) in a heart beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back