Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like everyone is avoiding my earlier post when i posted a link to BBTS with new MJ collectibles?So yeah looks like new collectibles are coming.

I'm not being an ass about it, it's just that what you said was just so spectacularly incorrect. That's all.

looks like everyone is avoiding my earlier post when i posted a link to BBTS with new MJ collectibles?So yeah looks like new collectibles are coming.

I'm not, between the two of us we've established that significant MJ merchandise exists in the past and the present.

The odds of it being Michael Jackson are slim at least in the 80s persona. Although I wouldn't be shocked if they did the Jackson Five version of him. My money is on Elvis.

I'm not being an ass about it, it's just that what you said was just so spectacularly incorrect. That's all.

I'm not, between the two of us we've established that significant MJ merchandise exists in the past and the present.

Just trying to prove that SOMEONE got the license.

All im asking is 1 Smooth Criminal MJ,wouldnt hurt to make 1,and it would sell well.

Michael Jackson a pedophile? NOT SO. :)

Whether he is a pedophile is up for debate, but his ever changing face and mask wearing creeps me the ^^^^ out. He did however make Thriller.............Thriller.:D

I'd love an HT Wolfman:

thriller.jpg

Spartan Rex, I could care less about what you think of Michael Jackson, End of story.:D

Ditto.

If it's 80's MJ i will flip my ^^^^. Would love it, HT is AWESOME who ever it is. But if it's thriller MJ it's like a dream figure like Jor-el.

No matter what Michael Jackson is,he was my Idol when i was a kid,and a Smooth Criminal figure would be one of my highest priorities,same with Reeve Superman.

Can someone explain to me how MJ would be a Hollywood Icon? He only ever did 1 movie, and he was not the star of the picture. It has to be Elvis.

And for those who say MJ is not a Pedo, I have a question, would you let your kids sleep over his house?

Can someone explain to me how MJ would be a Hollywood Icon? He only ever did 1 movie, and he was not the star of the picture. It has to be Elvis.

And for those who say MJ is not a Pedo, I have a question, would you let your kids sleep over his house?

"Hell no."
Jury%20Duty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back