1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Damn, every time I look upon this DX18, it just keeps growing on me. It?s funny how some figures do that without any advance notice or even any suspicion it could happen. The DX16-17 are fabulous Maul figure sets but the seem unexpectedly dull compared to this old man Maul. I?m actually expecting the CW Maul to land closer to the Solo Maul but the expectation could very well be just a pipe dream based on nothing. Obviously we won?t know until it?s opened, posed, displayed and compared to the other 2 fantastic HT?s Maul figures already released.

Attachments

• CF0F81A7-77D6-4508-A531-CE9DAC18C014.jpg
    CF0F81A7-77D6-4508-A531-CE9DAC18C014.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 344
  • 32F2CA8D-5FEB-4F12-8578-73EB32CF088E.jpg
    32F2CA8D-5FEB-4F12-8578-73EB32CF088E.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 341
  • A6C0B4E2-7F2A-4246-B132-A989A34ACABD.jpg
    A6C0B4E2-7F2A-4246-B132-A989A34ACABD.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 342
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Local shop got my pre order in today. Honestly completely forgot I ordered him.

Decided to pull the trigger on this guy. I have the episode 1 maul and told myself I didn't need another but this one came out too well and I'm not crazy about the clone wars version.

I didn't pick up this SOLO version and due to my figure restraints won't be picking up the AOTC version...but i did score me this phenomenal head sculpt...and what a head sculpt!

This IS Ray Park as Maul...and with a few tweaks would have made a better TPM Maul than the ones we got with the DX...

DSC_0063.JPGDSC_0064.JPGDSC_0065.JPGDSC_0055.JPGDSC_0077.JPGDSC_0076.JPGDSC_0068.JPG

AOTC version?

Pretty sure that was meant to be TCW The Clone Wars.

My waitlist converted at Ssc had some RP left and ordered this guy cant wait to pose him up for pics.

Those pics of Maul look great! Thank you for sharing. Easily one of my favorite HT figures.

Got my custom display bases in today from Cocoboloboy. Great quality especially for the price and fit much better in the display than those massive Hot Toys DX bases.

4ffdbb9aab7c86f410002eaba5502793.jpg

74035907a89c48dac9ff28f007f7593d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got notice of my waitlist converting👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

That base is great! I think the only change I'd make is to the name plate. Change it to just MAUL or go without. It does look classy.

Just got insanely lucky and picked this guy up at a comic book store in Sacramento for $300. I had basically given up on getting him when I remembered that this store carried Hot Toys. Called them on a whim, and sure enough there was one left. Best part is, when they spotted my Military ID in my wallet they knocked 10% off for being a vet.

Oh man just add a hood and you have a Rebels Maul too! That looks amazing!

Thanks Captain_Trips but i won't be picking up the CW version after all.

I was getting it because i really like the Tattooed torso look...but in the end i decided to go cheapo and make my own:)

For those interested i used the body from Supermad toys Bionic man figure...with shortened legs.

Pants and belt are from SS V1...Boots, gloves/gauntlets and saber hilts are Medicom.

DMC.jpgDSC_0036.JPGDSC_0045.JPG

Back