1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B8CA78EA-6D2F-4306-8611-B9C687552E0E.jpeg
31F5349F-41A5-467B-9759-D2882EF18349.jpeg
DC0B3E1B-674E-4029-AA6D-7AFBBE2B5B48.jpeg
FD97F4C5-F630-4469-A049-A954D060CEB1.jpeg

Absolutely incredible figure!!!
I am so happy I got this. I literally cannot stop looking at it. I think it jumped to one of my favourite figures of all time!

Love the head sculpt, the costume and of course the robotic legs. It is my favourite look for Maul!

Guys i just picked up this figure and unfortunately a tiny bit of paint came off on his right nostril. You can see the two dots in the picture. I'm pretty sure i can touch this up with some black acrylic paint but can someone here suggest a good paint for this quick touch up? Something on Amazon.ca would be preferable so i can easily have it shipped.

Would a generic black acrylic paint from Michaels or a crafts store suffice?

Just touching up two dots in black here not repainting the entire head.

Thanks in advance friends!!!

1659469831731.png

Thank you for your response sir. I’ve heard Tamiya is a good paint as well. What do you recommend? Flat? Gloss? Semi gloss?

Thank you for your response sir. I’ve heard Tamiya is a good paint as well. What do you recommend? Flat? Gloss? Semi gloss?

Tamiya is good too. I didn't bring them up because I didn't want to see a mix up between their acrylic and lacquer paints.

You'd probably want a gloss or semi-gloss finish to match the rest of the sculpt.

I just got this figure a few days ago. It's probably the best Hot Toy I've ever seen.

It's so easy to create a pose that looks incredible, it's almost hard to make it look bad. The headsculpt too, for whatever reason, is probably the crispest and most detailed out of any sculpt in the Star Wars line.

Back