Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you still have a while to get to me..... how do I put this....

ME.
johnny-depp.jpg

YOU.
sloth%20(2).jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I think Dave is right, the body is probably for a "hip-shaking" action feature--but that is kinda odd for a line of figures HT touts as being pretty upper tier. Why would collectors want an action feature that makes him dance?

Are we certian that the movie icons line is just from the 50's? I was under the impression that it was simply legendary hollywood people. Michael certianly qualifies . It COULD be elvis, and it COULD be Michael. Hell, could even be John Lennen.
If it's a Beatle, I might get it. If it's Michael, It'll probobly be in the Thriller outfit. If that's the case, i'm SOOO Getting it. If it's Elvis, Pass. I've not been too into the movie icons line, but The king of Pop would make me pay attention.

As for outfit,
Thriller would be my number 1 choice, followed by Bad, Followed by Smooth Criminal.

If its MJ, i hope its either his 'Bad' outfit or the 'Smooth Criminal' one...Awesome

I don't think they ever said 50s and I doubt they would since it would give them less opportunity's. Man if its either of these figures they will sell unbelievably well.
Hot toys are certainly in top form.
I think the creator sold his soul to the devil to make his company perfect. :lol

You can be so mean when you drink! :monkey2

The only thing I'm drinking is...
50077489.JPG

If its MJ, i hope its either his 'Bad' outfit or the 'Smooth Criminal' one...Awesome

if it is awesome... :rock
Michael_jackson_bad_1.jpg

Now we need a slash figure ! :rock

Are we sure the M icons are all going to be from the 50's? The description fits MJ more than elvis.

if its a Jackson figure i want a Smooth Criminal one,that white suit and hat is SO cool,number 2 is Thriller.

There is one thing i always wondered,why do HT call it ICON M?After the first Marlon Brando i thought it stood for a celebrity starting with a M:eek:

Is it simply "Icon Masterpiece?"

There is NO WAY anyone would be able to get any Jackson rights to make really any type of collectible.

mjbluedoll.jpg

When it comes to merchandising Michael Jackson is like the musical equivalent to "Star Wars".

There's a mountain of MJ merchandise, why would a new figure be out of the question all of a sudden, especially when he's in the financial situation he's in right now?

Hopefully HT wont be stupid enough to waste their talent on a pedophile.

What an awful direction for what could've been a very cool line.

They should've stuck with the obvious: Bogart, Cagney, Peck, Stewart, Nicholson, etc. :monkey2

mjbluedoll.jpg

When it comes to merchandising Michael Jackson is like the musical equivalent to "Star Wars".

There's a mountain of MJ merchandise, why would a new figure be out of the question all of a sudden, especially when he's in the financial situation he's in right now?

A mountain eh? Can you please show me some? I've already seen the bobblehead, anything else? All I can find is the crap from 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back