Hot Toys Michael Jackson?? Next M Icon fig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson would be fantastic! A 12" Elvis would rock also, but not as much as MJ.

Of topic (sort off...). What I really want HT to make in their ICON series, is a 12" Robert Mitchum as Harry Powell from the 1955 movie "Night of the Hunter". That would fit so perfectly in the ICON series. "Night of the Hunter" is a fantastic film, it has strong visuals, and has marvelous acting. A masterpiece!

If you don't know it, check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N9LnkKQfuc
https://www.filmsite.org/nightof.html

That'd be awesome if it was Michael Jackson! I'd get it if it was...

Thriller
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Captain EO (haha, like that'll happen!!)

Whoa? Where are you getting Michael Jackson? Okay, he'd need a thinner body, so the new body makes sense, but the M-Icon's are from the 50s. I'm 90% sure it's Elvis.

A Thriller Michael Jackson with interchangeable human/zombie heads would be a very good idea. I don't think I'd get it, but I'd be tempted... It'd be pretty cool.

probably Elvis, but the MJ figure would be kinda cool.

Elivs or MJ would be awesome. I doubt I would buy either but they would be awesome figures. I feel MJ needs a figure more than Elvis though , he danced more and seems more figure appropriate imo.
Elvis calls out for a statue... that looks like him.:lol

I would consider getting a MJ figure as he is one of my favourite artists of all time, but it depends on his outfit. I hope its from the Bad or Dangerous years.

but if i'm thinking about the figure, it don't matter if he's black or white!

i wonder if an MJ exclusive would come with a liitle boy ? then for accessories you can add a tree ,so he can chase the little boy up it.

Does the Icon have to be dead? Because all the previous Icons were dead.

I doubt it . I'm Joker/Zoolanders Icon of Awesomeness and I ain't kicked the bucket yet. :lol

Touch wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back