Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey plis, i saw all the drawings youve made/posted. Theyre all good. I meant to comment on the mantis one but for some reason i didnt. Sorry if we didnt post anything. Sometimes people are caught in a topic and stuff doesnt really get acknowledged. Keep it up!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I'd like the hair to have been done a little "looser" at the back, sort of like the HT True Type "Gambit" head. Minor gripe though, and one I think I may be able to modify if I really am bothered by it.

Its really close to his ear aswell, that shouldn't be the case. Without the length at the back it looks like Snakes MGS1s haircut rather than it being long all over, but thats not really a complaint

Aww yeah!

mullet+2.jpg

I read somewhere that Shinkawa used that dudes face and Arnold's body as the inspiration for Big Boss so get to customizing!

Seeing that picture of Naked Snake, I was thinking that it would be really neat if Hot Toys made a MGS 2 Solid Snake figure with a removable bandana, for his "Iroquois Pliskin" look. Heck they could incorporate Pliskin into a DX set!!!!!!! :monkey2 :gah:

Seeing that picture of Naked Snake, I was thinking that it would be really neat if Hot Toys made a MGS 2 Solid Snake figure with a removable bandana, for his "Iroquois Pliskin" look. Heck they could incorporate Pliskin into a DX set!!!!!!! :monkey2 :gah:

Have a smoke, you deserve it :hi5:

1o3u6h.jpg

Iroquois Pliskin would rule, but let's get Sneaking Suit MGS2 Snake first!:monkey2

MGS2 Solid would rule as a DX, a very deserving subject but for ****s sake, NO PERS!!!!!!

Yeah seriously that would be best HT figure ever. Watch they come out with MGS2 Solid and he looks like Che Guevara.

Back