Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the bandanna is a bit of a problem for any Snake sculpt. In order for it to look good, it really needs to be sculpted. Problem with that is then you definitely need a second non-bandanna sculpt and that's going to be probably low on the the list of things being made, sad to say.

It's so nice to be able to go on Ebay and see loose parts from HT MGS!!!

Just ordered mine from Ebay! Came out less than SSC's total (by like $5... :p)

Snake should be here in a week or so, I'll definitely be posting a review! Hard-core MGS fan, and excited to have a HT rendition of my favorite MG character (other than Johnny).

I am just a little sad when I think about how this figure is going to put my Medicom RAH Croc hat Naked Snake to shame :( (I know it's unfair to compare the two, but still...)

Nice Ralph! I can't wait to get mine, I preordered them from SSC, hopefully just in time for Christmas, couldn't ask for a better present!

Looking forward to your review!

Thanks Jack! I'm sure that everyone who's into MGS would have a hard time disliking this figure once they have it in-hand.

Will keep you all posted! :)

I saw Luka's review pictures on another forum, and they are stunning. I think it's crazy that people are not pleased with this figure, it's damn impressive.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3- Snake Eater 1/6 scale figure

171501ufuilfini4fz8f9u.jpg

Looks like they made the pistol more accurate from the proto (which looked like the Captain Amercica standard 1911 w/ silencer attatched)

HT is putting up a BD T800 before the standard even ships to people. No reason not to do a fatigues version at the same time as the sneaking suit now

I thought the same thing.
Anyway, I intend to have both versions.

I didn't Preorder the Standard ver of the T800, and i think i'll still go with it along with the BD too.

HT is putting up a BD T800 before the standard even ships to people. No reason not to do a fatigues version at the same time as the sneaking suit now

Here in Thailand people are getting it already. Some of them feel like being backstabbed. I won't mind pre-ordering the fatigue once the sneaking suit is out ~ if that's the case.

True but people been waiting for the bd t800 plus it has a bigger fanbase and it sells very well.

Same here my friend, can't wait to see the photos of the Boss. I was nervous after seeing the release pics of Luke and T800, but they pulled it together nice for Snake.

Back