1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually looks a lot more interesting than I was expecting. I assumed it was just going to be a straight up black and white Civil War Cap or something.

Oh what a sweet day it is. Yes, it could have been TFA Bucky or skinny Steve Rogers but hey, I'm not complaining at all. ^^ I'll definitely try and get this. I'd even use Sideshow this time ... despite the fact that customs will cost me an arm and a leg. XD Oh well, I can't resist a new Cap, especially not one that's based on Meinerding's concept art, even when it's basically just a repaint that's totally missing an unhelmeted head. ^^

No more boxy shoulders! I’m sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold off my Cap figures so I’m definitely down for this. And hopefully the 10 year anniversary designation means an updated STRIKE Cap will one day be released since that was my favorite suit from the MCU.

I really hope this is available to ship when they release the PO. for all of us who are not going to SDCC

It does say "Toy Fair Exclusive" but yeah, we have seen those in the last few years selling through Sideshow
To my knowledge SSC has never missed a toyfair exclusive, at least not since I've been collecting... I doubt this or T'chaka will even be available at sdcc. But it's anyone's guess as to when SSC will put them up or how long they will last.

What are the chances of this being available at Sideshow?

Gonna guess pretty good as my last year Roadworn Thor ex came from them.

I might/probably will get this:dunno - still hedging - I mean for me it feels like it would be just to have it.

Feels like a somewhat weak effort - no extra head sculpt; kinda strange to have the original Cap shield, no mind-blowing accessories. It LOOKS cool but - I wish they had done a jacketed TWS Bucky with the Gerber knife that was never made (seeing as TWS movie was MCU game-changer); Okoye; a black wing or comic Falcon; an Outrider 2 pack, a "wired" IM diecast that doesn't use batteries; re-release original Loki with upgrades....

so far the exclusives seem pretty tame for me:cuckoo:. Nothing about this screams "MCU 10 years" for me either. :panic:

I am so happy to see this. Too many times Hot Toys puts out different Iron Man figures that weren’t in the movies, so many color swapped concepts. Finally a change and Cap gets attention.

I am so happy to see this. Too many times Hot Toys puts out different Iron Man figures that weren’t in the movies, so many color swapped concepts. Finally a change and Cap gets attention.

Good point. LOL still fighting with myself $$$$:horror:panic:

Still, Evans contract is running down and who knows how many more Evans-Caps there will be - figure at least 1 or 2 for next Infinity War...maybe a re-release of a fig....current obscene e-bay prices....:panic:

Damn I really want this. I’ve wanted a modern style Cap for ages (I have Avengers 1 version which looks dated now) but I’ve kind of accepted I can’t get an AoU or Civil War version. This might be the next best thing.

He’d also look awesome next to my Mk VII Stealth Ironman :O

Then Anakin must have been incredibly unique.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe The Shades Iron Man was initially available as a pick up at con only at first. Then after the con, he was made available online. I'm holding out hope that will be the case again for all these exclusives. Really don't want to have to go the aftermarket route for them.

I really do hope they put this up to ship after the show, instead of pickup only…

I only know one person going and he has a booth at SDCC, so he would have no time to pick up
anything for me.

Where is everyone getting the idea that this will be at sdcc? Did I miss something?

Ditto on this. It seems Neon IM won’t be at this point so is there anything suggesting Cap will be? If so, I guess it’s time to sell AOU Cap and grab this guy. Can’t have 4 versions.

Ditto on this. It seems Neon IM won’t be at this point so is there anything suggesting Cap will be? If so, I guess it’s time to sell AOU Cap and grab this guy. Can’t have 4 versions.

Neon Iron man definitely won't be... It's highly likely that none of them will be unless they say so specifically like Sith Anakin.

Back