1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure but won't be getting this one - I have enough Cap figures! :)

All I'm taking away from this is it's the first of a line of Marvel Studios 10 years figures hopefully. Please let them make Thor 1 Loki and Cap 1 Bucky next. I'd get remakes of the big three too.

:exactly: THIS!! :lecture

This looks great. Best proportions yet based on the prototype. Looking forward to whatever else they have in store fore "The First 10 Years" collection.

Interesting... It will be cool to see if HT makes more figures based on unused concept art.

This is a cool figure, I'll definitly pick it up on sideshow if they get it. If they don't it's not something I'll be seeking out.

I hope not.

Regardless this is a purchase for me. I love the look and I love Captain America.

My concern is "pickup at con" will be a criteria

They'd be missing out on a major amount of sales then, and playing straight into the hands of scalpers. I'm pretty sure they always have them online as well. There were previous con "exclusives" which were on the SS site for months afterwards. Star Wars Space Trooper I believe was one.

All I'm taking away from this is it's the first of a line of Marvel Studios 10 years figures hopefully. Please let them make Thor 1 Loki and Cap 1 Bucky next. I'd get remakes of the big three too.

Not interested in another captain America. A Thor 1 with helmet would interest me.

They'd be missing out on a major amount of sales then, and playing straight into the hands of scalpers. I'm pretty sure they always have them online as well. There were previous con "exclusives" which were on the SS site for months afterwards. Star Wars Space Trooper I believe was one.

Then Anakin must have been incredibly unique.

After passing on the civil war cap, this is a must have. I almost paid $500 for the civil war version, though i still prefer that look over this one, this is good enough. I wonder if the head is going to be too skinny again?

I wonder how many of these first 10 years figures they have in the pipeline. This one is the first and I'm sure Iron Man is next. Who comes after? And will this one be the only TF exclusive thus increasing its availability/value? I have so many questions.

Back