1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like this suit would go great with the Infinity War Cap head sculpt

Neon Iron man definitely won't be... It's highly likely that none of them will be unless they say so specifically like Sith Anakin.

That’s how I see it as well. Probably a blessing in disguise if I can’t my hands on this version. Ha.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the Toy Fair exclusive toys gone on sale on SS before? I got the Bank Robber The Joker 2.0 from SS but I had to order it ASAP when it went up. I'd be surprised if these didn't go up for sale given that the Toy Fair audience is probably not as large as SDCC and that there are several of these toys rather than the one that is going to SDCC.

Gonna guess pretty good as my last year Roadworn Thor ex came from them.

I might/probably will get this:dunno - still hedging - I mean for me it feels like it would be just to have it.

Feels like a somewhat weak effort - no extra head sculpt; kinda strange to have the original Cap shield, no mind-blowing accessories. It LOOKS cool but - I wish they had done a jacketed TWS Bucky with the Gerber knife that was never made (seeing as TWS movie was MCU game-changer); Okoye; a black wing or comic Falcon; an Outrider 2 pack, a "wired" IM diecast that doesn't use batteries; re-release original Loki with upgrades....

so far the exclusives seem pretty tame for me:cuckoo:. Nothing about this screams "MCU 10 years" for me either. :panic:
I pray HT never does, now that I've commissioned the jacket so yeah ... :rotfl I'm pretty happy with this Cap.

Of course I'd have prefered a TFA Bucky or a skinny Steve but hey ... what are dreams for, right. :dunno

Thanks for the heads up. I didnt see it on their home page nor in the search field. I had to google it to find it.

While im not absolutely blown away by this, I am a massive Cap fan and own all of his incarnations. I do kind of like the design, though admittedly it was cooler in the "making of" book. I'll file this one down under "maybe" for now. Something tells me there isn't a huge rush.

It looks cool, but I already have CW Battling version of which this fig is pretty much a colorway of. I should pass, to save my bank account.

My son showed this to me on his phone this morning, and to be honest, I thought "meh". But after seeing it on the the SS Collectibles page, I had to pre-order this.
It is just to bad a_ _ looking. Way to hit me when I wasn't ready HT!!

AFM

Back