1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely one of my favorite HT Cap figures. Still holding out hope for a Strike Suit 2.0. After this figure and EG Cap's improvements HT can and should do it right this time :impatient:

I purchased this figure and love it; I saw a killer pose on Youtube and wish to change it up now. I saw a photo online months ago I can't relocate, with the figure standing next to a black bike, which is the one below, repainted black. I can't find the damn thing. I thought the pose was awesome and wondering if you guys can help. Thanks!

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 41
Does anyone know what the body of this figure looks like underneath the suit? I can't find pics online anywhere. Any help would be awesome!

Last edited:
I finally was able to obtain a Concept Cap for the collection and all the accolades are true and well deserved. I think it is the best proportioned Cap released so far.

Plus, the black outfit is truly sharp looking.

So I believe that I've now completed my Captain America collection with the acquisition of this one. I've got Concept Cap, Star Spangled Cap and Endgame Cap. Yep, that's pretty much it... Unless I can find a good priced, in good condition Rescue Cap... Yeah, then the collection would be complete... :wink1:

I finally was able to obtain a Concept Cap for the collection and all the accolades are true and well deserved. I think it is the best proportioned Cap released so far.

Plus, the black outfit is truly sharp looking.

So I believe that I've now completed my Captain America collection with the acquisition of this one. I've got Concept Cap, Star Spangled Cap and Endgame Cap. Yep, that's pretty much it... Unless I can find a good priced, in good condition Rescue Cap... Yeah, then the collection would be complete... :wink1:

Gratz! Yeah this black suit CA is a beaut! It was my first 1/6 CA figure figure and then it made me want the other Cap figures :monkey3 For me what would complete the Cap collection would be that new EG Stealth suit and a TFA 2.0.

In a welcome break from all of the Spidey figures I've bought recently, I picked this guy up after being thrown an offer on eBay.

The only other Cap figure I own, is the original release from The Avengers. While there have been unarguably better CA figures after it, including the recent re-release, that figure is iconic to me, so I never wanted to replace it. See also, Avengers Thor.

It's also hilarious that after taking years to acknowledge that Cap has traps, they then went and shrunk his dome with the End Game version. One step forward, two steps back.

But this figure?

This figure is damn near perfect.

C5ZKZy2.jpg

Back