1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very strange indeed. Looks good, but have no interest in getting it since it wasn’t in the movies.

I can't say I dislike the idea of them making figures based on unused concept art, but I'd rather them use the 10th anniversary line to make characters they never have before.

Pretty cool design. I would actually rather them make exclusives like this if they’re going to go with that rule that you have to be at the show in person to pick up the exclusive. That way, at least the people who can’t go aren’t missing out on figures of major characters that they want. For that reason, I think this and the neon colored Mark IV make great show exclusives, but I’d rather see their King T’Chaka Black Panther be a major release.

Yup getting it :clap

Though I'm a little surprised no Rogers head. Especially, considering the art it's based on isn't wearing a Cap helmet. Meinerding's design was meant to be a semi-undercover cap for civil war's opening sequence.

Makes sense - looks how an update to the Stealth Strike suit might appear, with the Avengers logo replacing that of Shield.

Very strange indeed. Looks good, but have no interest in getting it since it wasn’t in the movies.

I like it too but will also likely skip it. It's tough enough justifying to myself some of the HPP armors I've picked up - the ones whose screen time are measured in nanoseconds. :lol

Forgot to mention - the repainted USO show shield seems like such cheap throw-in on HT's part. Given this was based on a CW concept, IMO it looks completely out of place.

I like the heater. I'll be displaying it with that one to look unique.

Looks much cooler than i was expecting but nothing something or need or think i would display. Pass for me.

Seeing this only makes me wish they did a 2.0 STRIKE suit. I want one to look this good without having to customize it.

Yup, if I can grab this before it gets sold out I shall. The stand is cool enough with the 10th anniversary logo on it. Plus, you get both of his shields? That's pretty sweet.

Yup, if I can grab this before it gets sold out I shall. The stand is cool enough with the 10th anniversary logo on it. Plus, you get both of his shields? That's pretty sweet.

Eh, still going to ditch the stand. I use Stoney's Avengers stand for all my MCU Avengers figures.

Figure looks awesome, my only other cap is the stealth suit, so I really like this design, hopefully it goes up for normal preorder so we have a chance at "normal" prices.

I will pick him up if he goes on sale at Sideshow… I do like the overall look.
Otherwise, not sure I want to pay scalper pricing on him.

I get that. I'm a Cap nut (even made national news in a Cap suit lol) so even scalper prices this is all me.

As good or bad as this figure may be, lest us never forget how great a missed opportunity this was not being a 4th of July reveal, on his 100th birthday.

It’s a really nice looking figure and is tempting but ultimately I think I’ll pass. I’ve got the battling version from Civil War and the upcoming Infinity War release. I don’t feel the need for more versions of him especially since it’s not featured in a film.

Back