1/6 Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept Art)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have people been having any cracking or ripping issues with their Concept Cap rubber?

I just watched a Justin video where he mentioned he had some problems with that on his. But I don't recall reading about this as an issue.

5-272.png

1-437.png

2-335.png

7-252.png

Something abt this monochrome Cap with Mjolnir (diecast) that keeps drawing my attention from the new additions.

5aa03575e7b40cde4254b7c28a297517.jpg

Got the full breakdown article and gallery up for the Hot Toys Captain America Concept Art Ver. posted to Kuma Style. https://kumastyledesigns.com/hot-toys-captain-concept-review/

Title-facebook-conceptcap.png

Article breaks it down by category but overall this is a 7/1o for me. It's darned good but feels like an incomplete package not coming with an unmasked head or shield holster clip for the back (I actually used a paperclip for photos.) With those things and maybe some more room for articulation range in the pants this would have definitely been a 9 at least.

Here are some picture from the gallery portion:

5-272.png

11-209.png

6-266.png

9-235.png

I'm on the fence. I'm only getting one Cap for my collection, and I am conflicted between getting this or pre-ordering Endgame Cap. I really like the style of this all-black Cap, I can get it now, and it would pair well with my Mark 46 Concept Iron Man. On the other hand, Endgame Cap has more accessories, in his classic colors, and would go great with the Mark 85 I'm getting (I'm not getting Rescue. Just not my style).

You would be crazy for choosing this concept Cap over EG!

It’s not about Mark 46 concept or even shoulder traps proportions it’s about displaying a historic flawless cinematic Cap in his final MCU appearance!

The guy stood up alone and faced Thanos and his armada in the face!

That’s the Cap you need.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence. I'm only getting one Cap for my collection, and I am conflicted between getting this or pre-ordering Endgame Cap. I really like the style of this all-black Cap, I can get it now, and it would pair well with my Mark 46 Concept Iron Man. On the other hand, Endgame Cap has more accessories, in his classic colors, and would go great with the Mark 85 I'm getting (I'm not getting Rescue. Just not my style).

Although I think concept cap has the best proportion and probably the coolest looking, if you're only gonna have one, go with endgame.
It's the best costume on screen.

I would recommend Concept cap as a secondary cap figure.
I have multiple cap figures so, it's like an alternate costume.

But if it's only one or the other, get endgame.

Back