Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing you get figures from another stinker GI Joe :lol

The Lone Ranger will definetly be the next "THE SPIRIT" figure for HT. Which will be one of those rare peg warmers HT has to put up with, because of the minimum figures they need to produce at the factory.

I think they just went in blindly for the licence because of Johnny Deep, or maybe Disney forced them to choke this licence down. You get first dibs exclusive to Marvel and Pirates of the Carribean and Pixar stuff, but you gotta choke down this Lone Ranger licence as well.. or no more favors in the future.

HT_THE_SPIRIT.jpg

The Lone Ranger will definetly be the next "THE SPIRIT" figure for HT. Which will be one of those rare peg warmers HT has to put up with, because of the minimum figures they need to produce at the factory.

I think they just went in blindly for the licence because of Johnny Deep, or maybe Disney forced them to choke this licence down. You get first dibs exclusive to Marvel and Pirates of the Carribean and Pixar stuff, but you gotta choke down this Lone Ranger licence as well.. or no more favors in the future.

HT_THE_SPIRIT.jpg

I hope HT DOES have to make these two figures because I want them!!!!! Still seems like dim hope to me.Maybe SDCC will reveal?

Yeah, I'm thinking SDCC will tell the tale on these. They may be there. But if they're not, I say it's a no-go.

Yeah, I'm thinking SDCC will tell the tale on these. They may be there. But if they're not, I say it's a no-go.

I believe you are right. No reveal next week and we can hang it up. I really want these figures. Fingers are crossed.

Barely knew anything from the Lone Ranger except what I saw in the movie. The movie moved way too slow for me but the finale alone makes me want these two guys, that was the most fun I've had in a theater in a long time

Fingers crossed for SDCC reveals but unless HT feels they HAVE to produce these figures I'm doubtful.....

I d personally rather spend the money that Hot Toys figures will cost on the original Marx/Gabriel/Hubley line from the '70s.I have many fond memories of that.I had the Ranger,Tonto,Butch Cassidy,Silver and the Carson City bank robbery set.But the line itself was so extensive as to be one of the very best ever!

988243_10151495693787344_1408066429_n.jpg

Looks like at least Tonto is going to de made by Hot Toys, cheers to all of you Lone Ranger and Tonto fans :wave

That's great, thanks for the pic! :clap

Seems like a bad sign that they didn't show the Lone Ranger in the pic as well, like they did with the Batman TV figures. Even though I didn't watch the movie yet, it would be so weird to not have the Lone Ranger, that alone might keep me from buying this.

Can't tell if that is a Bruce Lee body or a new body. It would be great to get an 'average' build muscle body out of this at least.

HT please abandon this dog turd licence and focus on more important things.

Namely; BTTF.

Those figures are going to be an easy pass. I'll take this "dog turd license" and more Depp over BTTF any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Not saying I don't like the BTTF movies but for figures? I'd leave those to the customs section. Plus more than likely that's what everyone is going to say just like with "evil dupes"..."I've seen customs better than this!" *waaawaaawaa*:monkey2

I've had the Spirit on DVD for years now and I have yet to watch it. :lol
I bought it second hand dirt cheap.

All I keep hearing is how awful it was.

Cool looking figures though.
I never read any Spirit comics so I enjoyed it and have watched it multiple times. Admittedly, when seeing it in the theatre I didn't too much care for it but I've watched it quite a few times on home video and have enjoyed it much more. I wouldn't mind owning that figure as well as the Sam Jackson Octopus figure. But only if I could get them on the cheap like I did the movie :lol

HT_THE_SPIRIT.jpg

Surely if that was the case we would have had John Carter, Alice in Wonderland (another Depp poss figure) and maybe even Oz TGATP. I'm pretty sure HT just chase licenses they think will work. The Spirit and Sucker Punch are prime examples of what on paper looks like a surefire hit, but then the movie just doesn't deliver!

Back