Hot Toys Lone Ranger 2013 License??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonto with real hair. This will be an interesting figure, can't wait to own it.

They took the worst part of the movie and made a figure for it. I like Depp too but this movie was a huge blunder and him playing Tonto was the biggest mistake in that blunder. I wish they would have spent this effort on something else.

41od.jpg
[/IMG]

fkdg.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a WIP still needs to be fine tuned but I have most of it done, just missing the hat, if you guys know of one please pm me or post link here, also I'm not that sold on the headsculpt, any comments are welcomed.

41od.jpg
[/IMG]

fkdg.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a WIP still needs to be fine tuned but I have most of it done, just missing the hat, if you guys know of one please pm me or post link here, also I'm not that sold on the headsculpt, any comments are welcomed.

:yess: Looking really good!

41od.jpg
[/IMG]

fkdg.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks pretty good so far. :clap
Parts break down please. :pray:

So far I see 'Jesse James' suit.
'Zorro Mask'.

41od.jpg

Looks pretty good so far. :clap
Parts break down please. :pray:

So far I see 'Jesse James' suit.
'Zorro Mask'.

Looks great to me as well :clap
Love the sculpt you used. I might change mine over to the Man of Steel sculpt when it is released.
I recognize the 12" Disney Store Lone Ranger mask, belt, neckerchief and possible pistols, badge and boots since I used some of those for my own kitbash.

9171229346_fbb153bc43_b.jpg

41od.jpg

Looks great to me as well :clap
Love the sculpt you used. I might change mine over to the Man of Steel sculpt when it is released.
I recognize the 12" Disney Store Lone Ranger mask, belt, neckerchief and possible pistols, badge and boots since I used some of those for my own kitbash.

9171229346_fbb153bc43_b.jpg

your version looks good, it reminds me of the comic book Lone Ranger

4rj3.jpg
[/IMG]

This is another variation, but like you can see is not that difficult to do a Lone Ranger, the pants should be outside the boots and the brim of the hat is to short but other than that not bad, about the bagde you can get it from the Disney Lone Ranger figure or also do a sticker or if you have the know how out of resin.

Karonte, is that from the Neca 7" figure? Did you just slice it off with an exacto? Trying to find a good molded ranger badge in 1:6 for a custom project. Thanks.

NVM: I see these are 12" dolls that are Disney Store exclusives. Maybe I will wait to see if these get clearanced since the movie tanked. Too expensive just to get a badge.

Last edited:
Karonte, is that from the Neca 7" figure? Did you just slice it off with an exacto? Trying to find a good molded ranger badge in 1:6 for a custom project. Thanks.

NVM: I see these are 12" dolls that are Disney Store exclusives. Maybe I will wait to see if these get clearanced since the movie tanked. Too expensive just to get a badge.

that figure is not mine so I have no idea, on the one I'm doing is the badge from the disney figure.

just watched the movie and I really enjoyed. I wouldn't of even thought it was a Disney movie had it not said so. I've never read LR or watched the TV show but I really liked Armie Hammer as LR. hope HTs does end up making LR as well

Looks like we may be seeing The Lone Ramger, after all. He's up, front and center, next to The Crow:

066C024F-7AB7-4724-AA72-898516E27293-4954-000004254F7D2AD0.jpg

921F8D5C-A315-4E93-9CA6-D609AA74E6C8-4954-00000425533271B5.jpg

Courtesy of William Lau in OSR.

3onr.jpg

kgx5.jpg
[/IMG]
mhaf.jpg
[/IMG]

Almost done just minor adjustments like painting the holster ties dark brown, will add hair to the back of the head and weathering.

Back