Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ordered this guy. Had a $25 coupon about to expire, so combined that with some reward points to get him for $185 (so about $205 with shipping). Looking forward to November!

Awesome ! Sometimes its the best way to go ordering a couple of months before it arrives, especially if there has been a delay.

Do the admins know what?s going on?

Yes. There's an announcement thread titled "forum migration" where people are reporting continuing issues and people have been posting in a general 'help' thread about technical issues for the site, as well.

Awesome ! Sometimes its the best way to go ordering a couple of months before it arrives, especially if there has been a delay.

Agreed. This was one I knew I'd order eventually, so I finally pulled the trigger rather than let that coupon expire. I skipped the BvS version and regretted it (especially when I saw the prices on eBay), so I didn't want to make the same mistake this time.

I've never seen a site have as many long term issues as this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here. I'm using the free app and was strongly considering paying for pro, there are just too many issues. If I'm going to pay for a monthly service, they have to fix it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

My last Superman was Reeves version, and this will be the next one. I like the color and it reminds me superman 52.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Same here. I'm using the free app and was strongly considering paying for pro, there are just too many issues. If I'm going to pay for a monthly service, they have to fix it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I wouldn?t be surprised if this was the beginning of the end for SSF. I mean, I come here almost if not everyday, but the issues are starting to irritate me a lot. I almost left OSW when it changed owner because of the ads that slowed the site, but if this keeps like this, we?ll lose members, and that?s not a good thing in the long term... :(

I wouldn?t be surprised if this was the beginning of the end for SSF. I mean, I come here almost if not everyday, but the issues are starting to irritate me a lot. I almost left OSW when it changed owner because of the ads that slowed the site, but if this keeps like this, we?ll lose members, and that?s not a good thing in the long term... :(

I wonder how many premium members have cancelled their subscription ?

Would love to know what actually happened.

I’ve always used proboards for any forums I’ve made. Never had any problems with it. Has always worked like a champ.

I wonder how many premium members have cancelled their subscription ?

Would love to know what actually happened.

It's hard to say how much of a hit the site took when the SS affiliation was cut, but I have to imagine that A) it was significant and B) getting Entertainment Earth affiliation (which is rarely updated) isn't even close to the same support. I'm REALLY surprised that Dave didn't go for Big Bad Toy store. If anything, I think that'd have had at least more affiliate traffic than a EE, who barely sells 1/6 (which whether some folks like it or not, is the focus here).

I've long said that Premium should be cheaper; you'd get more subscribers that way. Go the quantity at a lower price route.

But, I think the gist is that monetarily the site was too much and Dave (understandably so) migrated to a cheaper server, and with that came the troubles of cheaper service. I know Dave is involved with QMX, but I am a little curious as to what his vested interest in this site is, especially with the loss of the SS revenue. I'd rather see him pass the torch if it's a burden to him than see the site go under.

It's hard to say how much of a hit the site took when the SS affiliation was cut, but I have to imagine that A) it was significant and B) getting Entertainment Earth affiliation (which is rarely updated) isn't even close to the same support. I'm REALLY surprised that Dave didn't go for Big Bad Toy store. If anything, I think that'd have had at least more affiliate traffic than a EE, who barely sells 1/6 (which whether some folks like it or not, is the focus here).

I've long said that Premium should be cheaper; you'd get more subscribers that way. Go the quantity at a lower price route.

But, I think the gist is that monetarily the site was too much and Dave (understandably so) migrated to a cheaper server, and with that came the troubles of cheaper service. I know Dave is involved with QMX, but I am a little curious as to what his vested interest in this site is, especially with the loss of the SS revenue. I'd rather see him pass the torch if it's a burden to him than see the site go under.

Thanks for the insite. I had my suspicions it had to do with money. It always does.

I agree with you. I would also become a premium member if it was a bit cheaper. I'm sure if Dave put out a message to say membership is cheaper, and we need support to keep the site alive. Many would join up. Because at this point the site is near unusable.

I'm sure most would not like the site to close down.

I hope it doesn?t close. It?s one go to place to talk about this stuff.

I?m not really into social media like Facebook

Hey guys,
What?s the news on the figure ?

Any HK release date yet ?

bbc-bbc-news-there-is-no-news-reporters-british-1412210321u.gif

Thanks for the insite. I had my suspicions it had to do with money. It always does.

I agree with you. I would also become a premium member if it was a bit cheaper. I'm sure if Dave put out a message to say membership is cheaper, and we need support to keep the site alive. Many would join up. Because at this point the site is near unusable.

I'm sure most would not like the site to close down.

I mean, for what it's worth, take what I'm saying with the caveat that it's fairly anecdotal. These are my suspicions based on the timeline and events that have transpired over the last half a year or so. I could be 100% off base just the same.

But I do agree with your idea, a slightly lower premium option, or even just an outright donation choice would probably offer some assistance. But how much and for how long would be the question.

I think the widest way to protect the site would be find an affiliate who actively benefits from the site, such as BBTS.

How do sites like RPF survive ? I have never seen them go down or have issues. Solid as a rock. And they're not affiliated with any stores that I know of.

Surely advertising has to be the biggest income.

Anyway I do have a bad feeling about this. The issues are still there after what 3 weeks now. Only gets worse when traffic gets heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back