Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s a risky business model if you ask me personally, but maybe because my line of business is different (customers have more leverage).

Still it would be worth the try though. Is it really possible that they are so indifferent to their customers in that manner ?

That’s a risky business model if you ask me personally, but maybe because my line of business is different (customers have more leverage).

Still it would be worth the try though. Is it really possible that they are so indifferent to their customers in that manner ?

Not sure it's indifference but just major cultural differences where they are still heavily influenced by values of Confucianism. It's unrealistic to expect US style customer service.

As others have basically said already, the issue is that they obviously don't give a crap about the Justice League right now and have probably written them off due to the failure of the film and the overall tainted reputation of the DC brand right now. They're almost certainly releasing them out of obligation rather than thinking they're gonna sell all that well. So while contacting customer service to complain might seem smart under normal circumstances, that's probably not gonna matter here since I really doubt Hot Toys cares if people cancel pre-orders or not.

What if you followed up the query and informed them that your looking for a proper feedback not just an arbitrary response since this product has been delayed since a long time and as someone said, customer courtesy (customer is always right) ?

Why would anyone write hot toys expecting answers? They would have to hire hundreds of people just to reply to the all the emails and from the thousands of grown men writing about dolls. Waste of money. I know the entitled individuals who were never thaught the world is not about them doesn't get it.

I really do want this figure in hand at least by Christmas. It's been such a long wait I'll have no issue waiting until Christmas Day to open the package.

I really do want this figure in hand at least by Christmas. It's been such a long wait I'll have no issue waiting until Christmas Day to open the package.

Yeah if he’s not in the majority of collectors’ hands that have POed by Christmas, something went horribly wrong. At least we know Bats will finally be released soon (next week?) but it’s a tall order to beat the Tactical Suit. Honestly, I probably will not be displaying that version unless the suit turns out to be something extra special but will be giving Tactical Bats the Parademon gun and might swap out the unmasked headsculpt from time to time (on the TB version).

It's been a frustrating wait but Howard said both he and Batman will release soon. Batman looks like being next week, Superman probably by end of September at the latest. Should be comfortably in hand before Christmas.

It's been a frustrating wait but Howard said both he and Batman will release soon. Batman looks like being next week, Superman probably by end of September at the latest. Should be comfortably in hand before Christmas.

Soon is a very relative notion for HC!

- “Mr Chan, will I be a rich a*****e like you one day?”
- “Soon, boy, soon!”

So since JL Bats is out, where does this put us ?

Who knows at this point. If it had run it's normal course I'd look up the time difference between Batman and Super release and say with the delay this should be roughly when we see Supes.

But considering where we are it's anyones guess. But they are the last 2 (I think), so surely not too much longer for Supes. End of the year belongs to Star Wars, so they need to use the time between now and then to clean up some of their loose ends.

He is coming. I don?t know when, but he is the last of the lineup, so its gotta be soon. For real this time.

Got my email from Sideshow yesterday that JL Supes' release is now bumped to Oct. 5th. I believe it will release in Hong Kong in late September and will actually arrive/ship in the U.S. from Sideshow mid to late November.

Back