Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bad feeling too!

Technical issues don’t seem to be addressed and I’m afraid I’d come to the same conclusion as Dioramamaker. I can’t blame Dave but I do hope that the one who ratted us out to SSF realizes now the wrong he’s done.

Technical issues don?t seem to be addressed and I?m afraid I?d come to the same conclusion as Dioramamaker. I can?t blame Dave but I do hope that the one who ratted us out to SSC realizes now the wrong he?s done.

Technical issues don?t seem to be addressed and I?m afraid I?d come to the same conclusion as Dioramamaker. I can?t blame Dave but I do hope that the one who ratted us out to SSF realizes now the wrong he?s done.

So why was SS affiliation cut actually ?

PM.me if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys feel about the possibility of a magnetic head sculpt for this figure such as HT used for Flash?

I'm hoping not because I bought me a third party BvS Henry Cavill head sculpt (which looks great, I'm thrilled with it) just in case HT fashions the standard head sculpt for this figure after Superman's appearance in the final battle with his hair laying all lumpy parted on the right--which I really disliked, personally. I really, really like the look of the prototype, which appears to just be a warmer toned repaint of the BvS sculpt. So I have my backup plan in case they deviate from that. But if they go the magnetic route that screws up my plan. >:-\

Anyway, that's just my own personal concern. Do you want a magnetic head sculpt? And/or for the sculpt to use the hair from the third act?

So why was SS affiliation cut actually ?

PM.me if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, nothing secret here!

SSC suddenly forbade customs, so the custom section had to disappear. But because of the uproar, Dave chose to ?hide? the section while it was transferred to another board not run by him or affiliated to any business. He asked us not to tell anyone of that hidden section, but of course, some a$$hole ratted out to SSC and they cut ties immediately. That?s the gist of it.

Without him, the custom section would have still existed elsewhere independently of Dave and that board, and it would have disappeared here, conforming to SSc?s wishes and all would have been fine. One more week of silence and everything would have been fine. I hope that guy got identified and banned...

Furthermore, SS reportedly was getting heat from licensors regarding their support of SSF because of two factors. One, the customs as 16k pointed out, but also the significant uptick in unlicensed products being advertised and marketed by users.

And from Dave's perspective, it seems as though he technically could be in legal troubles as he's "hosting" unlicensed advertising. Even if it's not him, nor are the sales occuring in his site. Having a direct link to a company (SS) that distributes and works with these licensors, that's a fairly healthy risk.

Even the Fwoosh survives, but they just plaster the site with adverts. I'd take that over losing SSF.

Oh, nothing secret here!

SSC suddenly forbade customs, so the custom section had to disappear. But because of the uproar, Dave chose to ?hide? the section while it was transferred to another board not run by him or affiliated to any business. He asked us not to tell anyone of that hidden section, but of course, some a$$hole ratted out to SSC and they cut ties immediately. That?s the gist of it.

Without him, the custom section would have still existed elsewhere independently of Dave and that board, and it would have disappeared here, conforming to SSc?s wishes and all would have been fine. One more week of silence and everything would have been fine. I hope that guy got identified and banned...

OK cool. Ah I didn't know there was even more collateral damage from the customs issue.

Seems to me best would be to not be affiliated with any 1/6 toy distribution company. The licensors have less leverage then.

But the ironic thing is that potentially they may have derailed the entire site therefore potentially significantly reducing future sales if the site does go down. Sites like this certainly enable a lot of sales that wouldn't necessarily happen.

It's a bit like 2 people using a Netflix account. Netflix knows it happens, but chose to leave it as more people are watching their shows, telling other people etc etc.

It's a stupid situation imo.

Also hope they got that guy. Wouldn't have been Jon Deak would it :lol

The youtuber who give the for the information for Batman and have a contact to HK, said Superman will available in 15 days in HK.

If this intel is accurate, we should be looking at release in Hong Kong this coming weekend, or thereabouts. :pray:

When the Snyder cut is released on HBO Max... as I am confident that it will... I wonder if HT will release a JL series black suit version of Supes?

When the Snyder cut is released on HBO Max... as I am confident that it will... I wonder if HT will release a JL series black suit version of Supes?

Really, do you mean that seriously about HBO ? Don't get HBO Max in Europe as far as I know, so not familiar with what they get involved with.

So you think if they ever did release it, it wouldn't go to cinemas. I guess they probably wouldn't as it potentially goes against their decision and current canon. However that said, do they really follow/have canon at DC ?? :lol

It wouldn?t go to cinemas unless it was for a day but if they do release it, it will be digital and physical only most likely.

It wouldn?t go to cinemas unless it was for a day but if they do release it, it will be digital and physical only most likely.

What happened with the Donner Cut for Superman ? Probably also just to DVD I guess. Baring executive opinions etc., at the end of the day I guess that's what it comes down to. "What is the cost to complete what needs to be done with CGI etc VS income from DVD, BluRay and streaming".

If they want to appease fans they'd do it. Perhaps once the new Batman is out and established and they have something to minimise the press "talk" about it ??

In any case someone can now write a reply that the Snyder cut will never be released, and we'll move on.

Lol the Snyder cut will be released, it?s just the timeframe is a mystery.

The donor cut I believe was finally released to home video when the box set came out. So many years after.

Jason Momoa has seen it, fan asked him at a con about it

And he replied ? if I told you three words, you would freak out?. Take that as you may.

https://mobile.twitter.com/b_dub3/status/1170504646147923969

If someone lives in HK. Maybe they can call up HT and try to get info on the product release date ... 🧐

Lol the Snyder cut will be released, it?s just the timeframe is a mystery.

The donor cut I believe was finally released to home video when the box set came out. So many years after.

Jason Momoa has seen it, fan asked him at a con about it

And he replied ? if I told you three words, you would freak out?. Take that as you may.

https://mobile.twitter.com/b_dub3/status/1170504646147923969

Awesome. I have kept relatively up to date with the Snyder Cut info, but this is pretty recent. Did you see the video of the questions to Snyder himself at a Con over the summer ? And the discussion to the fans ?

Well, I can only keep my fingers crossed. Any tips on the best Instagram or Twitter feeds to keep up to date on it especially if it were released ?

Back