Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we do we supposedly start seeing on hand images all over the net ?

Once the figure releases in Hong Kong YT reviews start showing up for the folks that get it right away. Some of the YT Hot Toys vloggers outside of HK have marketing deals with toy stores that get them the figures immediately upon release in HK. It then takes about 6-8 weeks for the figure to ship to Sideshow in the U.S.

The youtuber who give the for the information for Batman and have a contact to HK, said Superman will available in 15 days in HK.

The youtuber who give the for the information for Batman and have a contact to HK, said Superman will available in 15 days in HK.

Thanks! So it arrives very late October or early-mid November in the U.S. then.

Anyone else have problems with tapatalk app loading?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Right! At lest it's not only me. Lol every time I try to open a post it's says I'm blocked and have to open it in my browser and sometime that don't even work.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I can access the boards I regularly visit using either Firefox or Safari. Occasional bugs with those two browsers, but works most of the time. But Chrome? Forget it.

I?ve only been able to access the boards on Tapatalk today. Browser has been no-go as well. Odd, ?cause it seemed to be working fine last week.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Back